Charles Confides In James

Charles stayed where he was for a while after Aaron had left. He didn't actually leave himself until the it started to rain a little and then a lot. He caught a taxi straight James's place to tell him what had happened. Surely James would know what to say, wouldn't he?

He paid the driver when he reached his friend's complex and hurried in to avoid getting wet. The aircon made him shiver, he wrapped his arms about himself and stepped into the elevator. The girl who already waited in the elevator gave him a wink, twirling her hair and trying to get his attention. A little awkwardly, he smiled politely and nodded in acknowledgment. Thankfully, his desired floor came before hers and he stepped out, leaving the girl alone in the elevator and staring after him. 

"James," he called inside as he knocked hastily. "James!"

The door swung open to reveal his friend looking quite annoyed and impatient. "Stop knocking, I'm here now."

"I told him," Charles said straight up, "He kissed me."

"What?" James' eyes widened in surprise. Charles passed him, entering his apartment.

"I told Aaron that I liked him and I kind of panicked I guess." Charles said to James, running a hand through his hair. "I kept talking and I tried to explain and he just kissed me."

"But what about Theo?" James asked, intrigued and somewhat confused.

"Exactly." Continued Charles. "He tried to kiss me again and of course I wanted him to, but I stopped and I asked about Theodosia and he apologised and left."

"When was this?" 

"Just about an hour ago," Charles answered, running a hand through his damp hair. (JoN'S HaiR) "What do I do?"

James stopped, "Talk to him."

"What do I say?" Charles rephrased his question. James just shrugged, 

"How am I supposed to know?"

"You're meant to be helping!"

James paces the room several times in silence. (Guess what musical I took that from and I'll use an idea you leave me in the comments)

"Well, maybe you should find out why he kissed you. Does he like you?"

Shrugging, Charles sighed. "I don't know."

AAAAnnnnnnd I still have writer's block! Sorry I haven't updated but I just had no idea what to write and I still don't so this is all I could get off the top of my head. Being an author is hard goddammit. Also, I have a PTW poster where Tony looks so fucking much like George Salazar????? Anyway I'm with a friend for the weekend, I try to think of what to write and I promise my first born child that there will be a chapter after this coming sunday and before the following Saturday.