watch The Greatest Showman right this second holy smokes

James left the building with his bag slung over his shoulder and his head down. It had been a stressful day at work.

"Good evening, my love." Thomas appeared, startling James. From behind his back he produced a lovely bouquet and held it forward to James. A smile spread across and he gladly took the flowers.

"Awh. Thank you, Thomas." James stood on his tippy toes and kissed Thomas before admiring the flowers again. Thomas took his hand and they began walking to the bus stop because neither of them drove there.

"I've told you of my friends in France," Thomas started, letting the sentence drop for a moment. "Especially Lafayette."

James nodded, "Yes. You have."

"I know we've just been away, but..."

"But what?" James stopped. Thomas turned to him with a smile.

"Lafayette is getting married, and he has invited us."
James nearly dropped the flowers.

"What?"

Thomas smirked, "James. I am taking you to Paris with me."

"Are you serious?" Paris? James thought, he's taking me to Paris?
Thomas nodded quickly, letting a little laugh escape his lips.

"Yep." He said, popping the p childishly. James, for a moment, kept looking at him in disbelief before rising quickly on his tippy toes and kissing Thomas.

"We're going to Paris." He said, confirming once more, Thomas nodded and picked up James. He squealed and kicked about to be put down. "Thomas!"
Thomas spun him around before dropping him back onto his feet and taking his hand again, kissing it happily. James laughed and pushed him away.

~
James set his things down on the table and threw himself onto the couch. Thomas smiled at him and knelt beside the couch near his face.

"You can't be worn out already," he said, poking James' nose. Thomas challenged him to a race up the stairs, which he won obviously. James smacked his boyfriend's hand away, smiling faintly. Thomas took his hand and pulled him up from the couch, leading him into the kitchen and making him sit by the counter while searched James' fridge for something to drink.
He grabbed the juice and two glasses, pouring them both a drink.

"Two weeks," Thomas said as he raised his glass to his lips.

"What?"

"We're going in two weeks." Thomas pushed James' glass closer to him, urging him to drink his juice. James nodded,

"For how long?"

Thomas shrugged, "However long you want,"

James rolled his eyes. "Thomas."

"No, I mean it. I'm fine with however long you want." He came around to James' side of the counter and took his hands. "Lafayette would love time to get to know you."

"Of course he would," James said quietly.

"He would! I've told him so much about you."

James looked up at Thomas, smiling curiously. "Really? What have you told him?"

James smirked a little. "All about you; how nice and funny you are, how you're a great writer." James was blushing as Thomas said these things. "How cute you are."

"Awh," James couldn't help but smile. Thomas leant down and kissed him gently, at first. Then James slung his arms over Thomas' shoulder and pulled him lower, Thomas' hand found their way to resting on James' hips. James kept his seat on the stool but spread his legs a bit, pulling Thomas to stand closer. He shivered as Thomas slipped his hands under his shirt, then the door burst open loudly and they pulled apart quickly. (This a fluff book!)

Maria ran into the kitchen, Peggy following her and looking very annoyed. "Can I come with you?" She started whining immediately. She stopped though, noting both their red faces. "Did I interrupt something?"

Both the boys stuttered and stumbled over their words, denying that she had. Maria smirked a little and raised an eyebrow at Peggy as if to ask what she thought.

"I'm very sorry," she said, taking her wife's hand and pulling her back to her side. "I tried telling her she is not going with you two to France, but she wouldn't listen."

"You two knew about it?" James asked to which both girls nodded. He sighed and finished his juice, glancing at Thomas with narrow eyes. Thomas, smiling a little, shrugged.

"We are leaving." Peggy started pulling Maria to the door. "Bye guys."

The boys said their farewells and the girls left. 
"That was random," Thomas commented.

"How long exactly," James started. "Has this trip been planned."

"Since Lafayette invited us, when he got engaged."

"And how long ago was that, Thomas?"

Thomas smiled, "A month."
James rolled his eyes and shook his head, rising from his seat and heading for the hallway. Thomas, a small smirk playing on his lips called after him. "You don't want to finish?"

"Not in the kitchen," James said, glancing back at Thomas quickly and turning down the hall way to his bedroom. Thomas followed quickly. 

And that's all you get with on that, this is a book of fluff so you can imagine what happens next hah. I went to see The Greatest Showman with my friend today and holy shit. It is amazing, one of the best cinematic experiences I've had. I've listened to the soundtrack but to see the songs performed on the screen was just incredible and I loved every minute of it. YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT