Congratualtions On Your Marriage!

34-6 (been to 2 weddings so I think I got this)

Maria paced the isle nervously. The wedding was soon to start but no one had arrived yet, apart from Thomas and James. The boys had been helpful with all of the last minuet finalizations, as Maria called it. In reality they were just assuring her that everything would run smoothly and go as planned.

"I hope we didn't miss the wedding," said a very familiar voice from the door way. The first guests to arrive were Aaron and Theodosia, which was a surprise to the three.

"You came!" Maria squealed, running toward the two and pulling them both into a hug. James joined. 

"We wouldn't miss it for the world." Theodosia pulled away from the hug and smiled at both of her friends cheerfully. 

"Hi." Thomas stepped forward. "Please tell me I haven't been forgotten about."

Saying Aaron was surprised to see Thomas might have been an understatement. "Thomas!" Aaron pulled his very much taller friend into a tight hug. "Where the hell have you been?!"

"France." Thomas answered, Aaron stopped and gave him a confused look. "It's a long story."

Cna't be bothered writing stuff here so now the wedding has started.

James smiled at Maria when she looked at him. She smiled back but he could see she was nervous still. She looked great in her white pantsuit (Look it up they're pretty), in her hair she wore a white flower crown of roses. Peggy's sisters and Veronica stood in matching dresses as the bridemaids, all of them looked beautiful. Beside James was Thomas, and Charles on the other side. Aaron and Theodosia were across from them in the second row of pews which created the isle. (isle down the middle with chair on eitherside)

Everyone turned at the sound of the music starting. Peggy walked gracefully down the isle with her father beside her, white jasmines decorating her hair. There were a few gasps here and there as she passed, looking stunning in her dress and the make up Charles had done for her. She flashed him a quick, thankful smile as she passed. When her eyes fell on Theo and Aaron she almost tripped, a few people chuckled quietly. James smiled even more when he saw the look on Maria's face after she had seen Peggy.

The two girls stood on either side of the vow master as they were joined together in marraige. They said their vows and though she tried not to, Peggy cried just a little and Maria succeded in holding back her tears. Cameras flashed when the two kissed, officialy married women. Thomas hollered and everyone clapped.

That evening everyone gathered in a beautiful resterant for the reception. The girls received endless congratulations and best wishes from friends and family, speeches were made and wedding presents were given. Angelica, who was the maid of honour, made a speech and a toast.

"You break her heart," Angelica whispered to Maria behind her wine glass, "and I'll break you."

Maria froze, her glass raised to her lips but she didn't drink. She sent a nervous glance to Angelica, who was taking a sip from her glass with a faint smile playing on her lips. She looked down at Maria kindly.

"What's wrong?" Peggy took Maria's hand, she shook her head.

"Nothing. Don't worry." Maria assured her before standing up.

"Peggy," she started, giving her newly wedded wife a loving smile. "You are everything I could have ever dreamed of."

Everyone, even the waiters and waitresses, awwed.

"I am so thankful to have met you and to be able to truly call you mine. I will do everything in my power to bring you happiness for as long as I live. My dear Peggy, I love you more than anything in this life."