Not Typical Sisterhood Candidates

Chapter 54 - Not Typical Sisterhood Candidates

"Stop peeping on our Sisters."

"Can't help it."

"Yes, you can."

"Fine. Just don't want to."

Joanne lets out a heavy sigh as she leans over to place a pair of soft kisses against her wife's furry ears, then briefly looks to the magical hand-mirror and finds a view of the wood-land training-area outside of Kileah. "Oh. You're checking their progress."

"Yah... none of 'em are bein' naughty right now. Shame."

"Those girls from Zeitstad look like they're doing well with short-swords..."

"Worse than I hoped they would. At this rate, they'll need another month before they're able to swing a long-sword decently enough..."

"Clara looks like she's motivating them pretty well."

"Damned mother-Bear. She's coddling them. Not even yellin'..."

"You don't have to yell to get good results."

"I'd rather she not kiss them every time they did somethin' right."

The red-headed healer issues a musical giggle before planting another smooch atop her lover's head. "Seems to work, though. You might have to give it a try. Anyways! Time for shopping!"

"You've got enough money?"

"Yup. I stole half of your coins, so it'll be more than enough."

"Well... take the rest. Just make sure we have enough for the tele-magic-crap."

"Yes, dear." Joanne tenderly strokes each of her sexy kitten's ears, palms the offered coin-pouch, then gives a small waive to the old Duchess and her two daughters at the opposite end of the large and lavish office.

Only the older sibling smiles in return, since she was the sole person who noticed her movement, which probably spoke to her being bored with the constant instruction from her mother... but it was neccessary.

Once Joanne slips out into the hall and nods toward each of the three guardsmen standing watch, she then happily hums her way down the wing, and emerges in the central corridor just ten minutes later.

It takes another fair while to make it out from the castle into the rather-vacated inner-wall area, where a wide and evil smile readily appears on her lips.

It hadn't even been two full days since Cameron had met his end, and yet the families of his staunch supporters had been evicted. At the moment, eight manors lay dormant and empty, and the only other one of the 'kidnapped' nobles' estates had been re-purposed.

The Beastkin that her gorgeous wife had found lurking in the catacombs had been gifted the large Goldstein manor, with nearly all of it's ultra-swanky furnishings left intact, both as a means of correcting previous injustices, and ensuring that they had enough space to feel free.

The small servants' rooms inside the castle turned out to be just single-bedroom apartments, so the three families of two or more would have been forced apart. But, with all fifteen of the furries living in one massive building, they'd easily be able to co-exist in peace and harmony.