And The Pantheon Increases

Chapter 73 - And The Pantheon Increases

"Oh. Another Founder's Night?"

Zen issues a snort of amusement from her spot on the bed between their frequent teenaged lovers. "Nah. Too early, yet. Maybe later, though. First, I've got something amazing to show you."

"Uh... alright?" Joanne gently closes their door and engages the lock before sachaying over to the other femmes. "Is this gonna be like the time you thought combining a sandwich with a soup would turn out well?"

"Damn you. It tasted fine."

"Those flavours were contradictory."

"Whatever. Sit down."

"Where?"

"There."

The red-headed healer glances to an indicated pair of over-stuffed recliners against the wall, then blinks twice before returning her attention to the grinning feline. "Didn't we leave those in Jozejemi?"

"Leave what?"

"Those-" after Joanne looks back over to the chairs, she abruptly cuts herself off. They were gone. Which meant... "You're MEDDLING!"

"Yeah. Ain't it awesome?"

"D-did you just..." Jessie rotates her head away from the space the recliners had been and raises her brows in expectation. "Teleport them?"

"See for yourself." Zen reaches behind her back to produce a small, heavily-scratched hand-mirror. "Force a little power into it while concentrating on our room at Kuro and Shiro in Jozejemi."

The ginger healer softly clears her throat. "Mizuki-"

"They need to know." The small Scout offers a little shrug to show her level of concern. "I found this at the same time as my little clay jar. It holds a clairvoyant charm that allows the user to look at any location or person remotely."

The chestnut-haired mage snaps a look of horror up to their leader. "Y-you're not spying on me and Mish, are you?!"

"Why would I need to spy on you? I already hear what you to do to one another through just a coupla walls."

Jessie blinks twice, then glances to her frequent lover's super-cute ears before looking to the hand-mirror again. "T... true..." With a sigh of resignation, she pours in a small amount of arcane power, and thinks of the layout inside the other wives' room at their primary hotel.

In just a few seconds, her reflection melts away, and finds that the image is readily replaced by a view of a stone floor.

Without any further instruction, though, she lifts the mirror and shifts it to the left, watching in fascination as the mirror adjusts the image in tune with her motions.

But as soon as she sees the pair of recliners sitting in the middle of the room, they vanish once more...

And a glance towards the wall tells her what had just happened. They'd been magicked through space and time. Again. "Ho-ly shite."

Joanne simply continues to scowl towards her wife. "Stop. Meddling."

"Sure. Mish?"