Consoling the Inconsolable

Chapter 81 - Consoling the Inconsolable

"A'ight. Since the educators start tomorrow, you girls get a three-hour break. I would suggest a bath, food, and nap, in that order." Zen finishes shucking her final pair of sand-filled leathers, then languidly stretches her arms out to the sides. "This afternoon we're practicin' blade-work and positioning. Then you all owe me two more obstacle-courses with these stupid suits on."

A chorus of loud groans sound out from the teens spread out on the ground, and the short Cat-woman can only grin at the thought of how easily baited these girls were into making horrible bets. "Blame yourselves. Anyways, I got some stuff t' do. Three hours."

Zen whirls around to leave the exhausted candidates behind, and fully moves outside of the training-dome before accessing her pouch to withdraw the enchanted hand-mirror.

After forcing in a little bit of magic, she calls up an image of a certain cry-baby ginger-nut, but then she's got to waggle the mirror all around in an attempt to find her.

It was obvious that Chastity had returned to her room at Kuro and Shiro, since this stupid thing wouldn't show a vision of it if she hadn't... so where- "Ah. In the closet."

The small Scout frowns at the sight of a slightly-open door and the curled-up red-head in behind. Hiding like that probably spoke to some rather large psychological problems... ehn. Whatever.

With a shrug, Zen creates a bubble around herself, another inside of the silly girl's room, then gives the mental-command to create a link and swap positions. Almost immediately, she finds herself at this new location, then blinks twice towards the un-kempt bed before whirling around to face the closet. "Oi. Get outta there."

Chastity issues a squeak at the un-expected voice, perhaps to be expected since she'd barred the door.

"Come on. Don't make me drag you out."

"W-what... how did you get in here?!"

"Ask how I found you, first."

"How... did you find me?!"

"I'm omnipotent. Now ask how I got in here."

"W-what... what's 'omnipotent'?"

"I see all."

"Liar."

"Well, not all the time. But I can see all." The short Cat-woman moves over to the bed and whirls to sit on the edge. "You heard that I was the one to teleport some of your Sisters to Jozejemi and Kileah, right? Part of that process involves using a high-banned magic-tool to remotely view the location. And I can also use that to look at specific people."

"That's... disgusting."

"It's hilarious. Here... let's see what the King is doin' right now... bah. Boring. He's talking to some other old people."

Chastity reaches over to push the closet-door open a little further. "Y... you can seriously see him?"

"Hm? I told ya, right? I can see all."

"Bull."

"Come see."

The heavily-freckled human frowns at the obvious attempt at baiting her, but since she'd already spent three hours inside of her safe-place, it was about time she got out, anyways.