Foot Meet Mouth

Chapter 91 - Foot Meet Mouth

"Oh, my Gods. This carrot-cake is amazing."

Gerald twitches at his spot behind his sister as he notices a trio of women had magically appeared out of no-where. From the scowl plastered on the ginger wife's face, he immediately knows that something was wrong, and reaches over to tap the shorter woman on the shoulder. "Uh-"

"Feck off. Lemme enjoy this. Mmm... so devine. Y'know, I can't even have this kinda stuff 'cause Jo 'll smell it on my breath." Zen chomps down on another bite of the delicious treat and snorts out a noise of amusement. "I swear her nose 's better than Elsa's."

"Mizuki."

The short Scout's tail goes rigid at hearing her mate's voice, and she slowly rotates her wide eyes around to find Jessie, Joanne, and some unknown, huge human standing between her brother and Carson.

"Carrot cake."

Zen blinks twice, then turns around to face her irate wife while attempting to conceal the large, half-eaten slice of Heaven. "W-what?"

"You're eating carrot cake."

"N... no, I'm not."

"I can smell it from here."

"Tch."

"Don't you cluck your tongue at me."

The short Cat-woman frowns as she brings her sinful delight around to her front. "Fine. Yes, I'm eating a piece of carrot cake. It's good, an' I like it."

"Well you'd better enjoy it, 'cause it's gonna be your last."

"Aw, c'mon!"

"You promised me, after I caught you eating a slice in bed, that you would never have another."

"I-I promised I'd never eat another while in bed. With you. While you were sleepin'."

Joanne places a hand onto her hip as she pours a cold glare down at her stubborn kitten. "Mizuki. If you-"

"Okay! Fine!" Zen rolls her eyes as she's forced to admit the truth. "I did promise that, but I just couldn't help myself."

"Just like old times. Jo forcing others to bow to her indomitable will."

The small Scout looks to the awkward smile plastered on the blonde woman's thin lips, then looks back to her wife and raises a brow. "Old times?"

"This is Beatrice Becker. My old room-mate from back at the Academy. Bea, this is my wife Mizuki Nekoyama, her half-brother Gerald, their party-mate Carson, and Jess' cute wife, Mishone Inujin."

"A member of the Church, huh." The one-eyed former vanguard offers a wry smile while checking over the newest arrival's white gown with red and gold trim. "I hope you're not here to take our confessions, 'cause this mutt 'll need a full week."

"Stuff it, human. Like you do to-"

"Don't you say it."

"Your old whores."

"Fecking Dog!"

"Hello, sweetie."

"I'm back!" Jessie skips over to trade a trio of soft kisses with her gorgeous puppy before linking an arm in her own. "You should've seen the Holy City! It was blinding!"