Just a mistake

Teds POV

           I was sitting in the alleyway with Chris as we waited for Aiden to come back with dinner. We had sent him to get pizza around 10 minutes ago which meant we had about Half an hour until he got back. I looked over to Chris he was sitting up against the wall on the other side of the alleyway he had Mr. Foofy in his lap. He looked up at me I think he noticed that I was staring at him because he got up and walked over to his trashcan.

Chris POV

            I noticed Ted was staring at me a little weird I thought there was something wrong with my make up or something. So I got up and walked over to my trash can I looked around inside of it until I found what I was looking for. I found my small cracked mirror and looked at myself through it. But that's the strange thing my make up looks fine so why was Ted staring at me. I turned around facing him again, "is there something wrong" I said, "no i'm fine" said Ted with a slight shading of red on his cheeks.

Ted POV

I could feel my cheeks getting hotter as I spoke to Chris, I Have had a crush on him for as long as I could remember. But he was also my best friend and I couldn't tell him how much loved him. Chris Nodded back as he leaned against the wall again, begin to drift off. I watched as he fell asleep I Got up and walked over to him, I begin to feel lightheaded I was moving without thinking before new it I was standing right in front of him. I kneel down next to him to begin to move his hair away from his face. He was so cute like a little kitten that just needed a little love. What am I doing I thought to myself you are going to ruin everything but my thoughts could stop me now, I leaned forward I WAS ABOUT TO KISS MY BEST FRIEND. but that's when Chris opened up his eyes, he stared at me confused.

Chris POV

I woke up from my nap only to find Ted inches away from my face but he continued to move forward, he had cornered me and I had nowhere to go. "It's only me don't worry" he whispered to me as I felt his lips touch mine. I was too much shock to move sure I have had a thing for Ted for sometime now but I never thought the feeling was mutual. After a few moments I melted into the kiss I wrap my arms around his neck he put his are on my waist we continued kiss for a few more moments until he pulled away.

Ted POV

"What have I done" I said just loud, enough for Chris to hear me "I'm such an idiot".