Sleep over part 3

Huggles POV

I can tell Aidan likes me, but I'm still to afraid to ask him out. I can't handle anymore rejection in my life, I've been on the edge before and it wasn't pretty. For five months straight Chu Chu visited me at the orphanage. I considered him to be my father figure, because both of my parents were killed during an armed robbery at a bank when I was two years old. I had transferred orphanages around three times before I ended up at Hill Top, it was a orphanage for mentally unstable children. After causing so many problems at the other orphanages they thought Hill Top was the best option. The way they treated me there made me want to be dead even more than before. So I attempted suicide many times while I was there, after the forth time they assigned someone to watch over me during the day. That person was Chu Chu, and during those five months I felt something I hadn't felt in a very long time. I felt like someone truly cared about me, so when the time came Chu Chu decided to become my legal guardian. That was the best day of my entire life, it was because of Chu Chu that I was able to stop with the suicide and self-harm. "Yo hug, scoot over and let Chris in you dip" Chu Chu said from the front seat. I looked out my window and realized we were at the alleyway already. I had no problem scooting over to the middle seat, it gave me a reason to move closer to Aidan. "So were going to eat first then will all go grocery shopping after, does that sound good to everyone" Chu Chu said, looking back at everyone though the mirror. He stopped looking around and starred at me, I could tell he was upset that I didn't tell Ted, Chris, and Aidan about the hole Hill Top thing. He didn't say anything though, which meant I could tell them when I'm ready but I will have to tell them eventually. We arrived at the diner, it was a little run down but over all it was pretty nice looking. We walked in and first thing I noticed was an old lady standing at the front counter. "Yo, gram gram you got us" Ted said to the old lady. "Gram gram?, what in the world does that mean" I asked confused. "Everybody calls her gram gram, don't ask why because I don't even know" Chris said over my shoulder. "She's worked here forever, everybody knows her" Chu Chu  said as he sat down in one of the booths  near the front of the diner. Aidan bent me down and whispered something in my ear, "gram gram is the person in this town with all the contentions. You need anything she can get it, and I mean anything drugs, guns, alcohol you need it she's got it. "Wait anything" I said back to Aidan. "anything" Aidan replied, now blushing because he realized how close their faces were. "Good, because I really need something" I said under my breath as I pulled away from Aidan so he couldn't hear.

Chu Chu POV

I've noticed that Aidan and Huggles have gotten very "friendly" with one another. "Hello my name is Huggles it's nice to meet you" Huggles said to gram gram as he shook her hand I realized Huggles was giving her a note. She looked up at him, then led him into the back room where she kept all of her "goods". What the hell is he doing back there, he came out a few minutes later. "What were you doing back there" I asked. "Nothing important, don't worry about it" Huggles said as he sat down in the booth next to me. "Fine, order quickly we still have to go grocery shopping after this and get the three of them back to the alleyway" I said choosing not to fight with Huggles this early in the day.

Ted POV
Aidan probably told Huggles about gram gram, she's worked at this diner longer than any of us have been alive. It wasn't until around four years ago we learned about all of her connections in the black market. Chu Chu and I are both pretty good costumers of hers, we usually only buy things like illegal fireworks and switchblades. Nothing too extreme, but Aidan like to spend his chore money here. Once I found a live hand grenade in his backpack, I told gram gram not to sell Aidan anything anymore without me or Chris there to supervise him. I wasn't too happy with Aidan telling Huggles about all of this though, it's not that I don't trust him it's just he doesn't seem like a very stable person. After Huggles got back from the back room we all ate in silence. Once we were finished Chu Chu dropped us off at the alleyway and drove off. We opened up the gate to find the alleyway trashed, in the middle of the trashed alleyway was Mr. Foofy. "Are you kidding me, Chris he does this every time your gone too long" Aidan said in a grumpy tone. "Well I'm so sorry my baby misses me so much he has to do something like this if in gone" Chris said sarcastically. "I'd do something like this if you were gone all day" I said as I wrapped my arms around Chris from behind and gently kissed the side of his neck. "God, can you two please get a room" Aidan said as he grabbed the broom and started sweeping the trash off the floor. "Could you and Huggles get a room" Chris said back mockingly. "What d-do you, no no w-we aren't like you know umm" Aidan said as he began to chew on the string on his hoodie, something he does when he's very nervous. "Save it, I can see how you act around I can also tell he likes you back" Chris said as he walked over to Aidan and pulled the string out of his mouth. "SHUT UP, he would never go out with someone like me" Aidan said tears starting to run down his cheeks. Aidan then ran to his little shack in the alleyway, he pulled his curtain aside so we couldn't see and he began to cry louder. I walked over to the shack quietly motioning for Chris to stay when he was. I opened the curtain slowly and got into the shack with Aidan. "Hey there, there's no reason to cry Aidan. What did mean by he would never go out with a person like you" I asked as I sat down next to him. "You know what I meant, I'm weird and ugly and stupid. And I'm so mean to everyone around me, all I ever do is judge you guys" Aidan said as he put his head in between his knees to try to muffle his crying. "Well you'd have to be stupid to believe any of that, you may be a little mean sometimes Aidan but you've got one of the biggest hearts I've ever seen" I said as I pulled him into a hug. "Ted, can I tell you something" Aidan said, looking up at me while wiping tears of his eyes. "Sure go ahead" I said, pulling him closer so Chris couldn't listen in on are privet conversation. "How can you tell if you like someone" Aidan asked, a bit of confusion in his voice. "Well whenever there around you can't help but smile, you want to be with them 24/7 and all you want to do is make them happy because when there happy your happy" I said as I looked through a hole in the curtain at Chris. "Well then, I think I like Huggles" Aidan said as he broke the hug.