School fight

Aidan POV

I woke up inside of a not so familiar room, I began to sit up until I realized I wasn't alone.

Huggles was rapped around me like usual except I noticed we were both only in are underwear. I began to remember the events that took place last night.

"So that's why my ass hurts so much" mumble to myself. "What was that?" Huggles said in a sleepy voice as he rubbed his eyes.

"N-nothing, so how did you sleep?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Really well actually, I was pretty exhausted after last night" he said with a wink.

"SHUT UP YOU PERV!!!" I yelled, "now get up or we're going to be late to school" I said as I began trying to stand.

"Oh yeah school . . . fuck school let's stay home" Huggles said as he rapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back to the bed.

"No Huggles, in case you have forgotten I have straight A's and perfect attendance" I said very smugly as I got up again to look for something to wear.

"Well I guess those A's are the only straight thing about you" Huggles said, he then began to laugh at his own joke.

I found my clothes balled up in the corner of the room, "these wont do, Huggles can I borrow some of your clothes?"

"Sure babe, there's some in the dresser over there" he said as he walked into the hallway and into the bathroom.

I blushed at the fact he called me babe, I opened the dresser and found a pair of white skinny jeans a grey shirt with a Twenty One Pilots logo on it and a light pink hoodie.

I got dressed quickly and Huggles came back into the room a started getting ready, "you finish in here, I'll go see if there's anything to eat downstairs"

I walked down the stairs and my nostrils were filled with a delicious smell. Once I got to the to the kitchen I found Ted and Chris making breakfast.

"Oh Aidan how did you sleep?, I know you can be pretty sore after your first time" Chris said with a wink. "Shut up, Freak" I hissed, he just chuckled in response.

"Stop picking on the kid" Ted said as he flipped pancakes. "Agh fine, but only because you said so" Chris said before he pecked Ted on the cheek and sat down at the table.

Though I will never say it I think those two are a really cute couple. "So what are you losers doing today" I said try to distract myself from my thoughts.

"Well later we have to pick up are stuff from the alleyway" Ted said as he scooped up the pancake and put them on a plate.

"Shit, is it December already!?!" I said, very surprised. "What's going on?" Huggles said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Well me and Chris have an agreement with are mom where she lets us stay in the alleyway from the the end of April to the beginning of December" I said as he grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down.

"Oh, I thought you guys were just homeless" Huggles said as he sipped on his coffee.

"No we just like being able to do anything we want, we can do that at the alleyway. But now I have to go back and do chores and shit" I said slumping down into my chair.

"Is that seriously what your worried about right now?" Chris asks sounding quite annoyed.

"Well what should I be worried about?"
I asked angrily. "We are moving back in with 'mom' the one person you've never kept a secret from" Chris finally said as he was handed a plate of pancakes.

"Well why does that matter I don't have any secr- oh" I say as I looked over to Huggles. "Shit mom doesn't know I like guys, what the fuck am I going to do how the fuck am I supposed too 'come out' to her, don't you dare say anything to her" I say desperately.

"I won't, but don't worry about it little bro, mom will be completely fine with it and if she's not we can just move into Ted's apartment" Chris said smirking at Ted.

"Who said you guy could move in with me, I only have one bedroom and the couch smells like piss because of foofy" Ted said as he took the bacon off the stove and put it on are plates.

We all started eating, I looked up at the clock and realized if we didn't leave now we'd be late for school.

"Oh shit, come on Huggles we gotta go" I say as I grabbed his wrist and dragged him out the door.

"Slow down Aidan!!" Huggles said now out of breath, "no Huggles were almost there just a few more blocks" I said as I turned down Main Street.

We ran into the school just as the bell rang, "fuuuck why does this kind of shit always happen to me?" I asked nobody in particular.

"Don't curse in school fuckface" Helen said from behind the front desk.

"What happened to you?" she asked curiously, "oh umm I just bumped into a pole" I said.

"Not you face dipshit I'm talking about your clothes, you look like a member of a gay boy band, no offense pinky" she said in her raspy voice as she looking over at Huggles.

"None taken" he said as he took a tarty slip, I did the same after.

Time skip

It was forth period and me and Huggles were walking to are next class, "so have you seen the person that gave you that black eye" Huggles said as he slammed his locker closed.

"No I haven't and I hope I don't" I said just as I'm tripped by another kid I get a glimpse of who it was it's none other than are good old friend Jake I think to myself sarcastically.

"Aidan are you okay?" Dino said as he quickly walked over to us, "y-yeah I'm fine" I say quietly.

"Hey watch where your going" Huggles said sternly, "oh, oh yeah I'll watch where I'm going so I don't trip your little boy toy" Jake said with a smug grin.

"Okay now would you rather not be able to stand or not be able to breathe without a machine" Huggles said, his eyes began to go dark.

"Was that a threat pinky?" Jake said as he walked closer to Huggles.

"No it's not a threat, it's a promise" Huggles said now setting down his book bag.

"Ohh so you think you ca-" that's as far as Jake got before Huggles punched him on the throat, then he slammed his head into a locker.

Now Jake was on the ground, Huggles then kneeled down beside him "so have you made up you mind yet?" Huggles asked in a deep scary voice.

"N-no please" Jake said as he shook his head. "Oh then I'll decide for you then".

Huggles punched him square in the back, Jake began to freak out "I-I can't move my legs, PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP I CANT MOVE MY FUCKING LEGS" Jake screamed.

"I think that just about raps that up" Huggles said as he put his arm around my shoulder as we walked through the crowd of people to are next class.

"Huggles you, you can't just go around paralyzing people!!" I say looking back at Jake.

"Don't worry if I wanted to paralyze him I would have punched lower, he'll be able to walk in a few hours".

"O-okay let's just go to class then" I say as I grabbed his hand and squeezed it, "sounds like a plan" he said as he pulled my hand up to his face and kissed it gently.

"Huggles, were at school!?!" I say worriedly, "don't worry everybody's busy with numb nuts over there" Huggles said motioning towards Jake.

"Okay" I said as I got up on my tippy toes and kissed him.