Time for dinner

Chris POV

Aidan and Huggles were still upstairs so I decided to wait on the couch for them, my mom sat down next to me and started asking me how my day was and stuff like that.

I really wasn't in the mood to talk to her right no because she smelled like ham and I recently became a vegetarian, so I went to go get the two boys from upstairs.

After doing so I kinda zoned everything out, only occasionally commenting on things said once Aidan and Huggles had come down stairs. He started talking to my mom, and then we all heard someone was at the door.

I quickly sprinted there before anyone else, I opened the door to find a person about two inches taller than me and red hair..........

The person I say was none other than Cherry, my boss.

"C-Cherry, what are you doing here?" I question, I really wasn't expecting her of all people.

"Chris, what are you doing here?" She said back in surprise. "I-I asked you first" I said back.

"Well I'm hear to meet my girlfriends family" she said casually, "I think you might have the wrong house" I said impatiently, me and Cherry never really got along.

"This is the the address she gave me, she said she lives here with her two sons, wait is your moms name Kate?" Cherry questioned.

"Uhh yeah"

"Fuck"

"Ohh Cherry you're here this is my older son Chris" my mom said from behind me. "M-Mom are you dating Cherry?"

"Oh you know her, isn't she just the sweetest"

"Mom the first time I met her she said I look like a twink"

"You still do" Cherry said under her breath.

"Hey cant we all just try to get along" my mom said as she led Cherry inside. " Cherry, this is my younger son Aidan and his friend Huggles"

"What's up freak" Aidan said while Huggles just gave her a hug which made Aidan look a little jealous.

"Everyone, this is my girlfriend Cherry" my mom said as she and Cherry met each other in an embrace.

"We've met" I say bitterly, Ted gives me a look but doesn't say anything because he knows how much I hate Cherry.

"Well how do you know each other" my mom said curiously, "we both work at the happy melon" Cherry said with an evil smirk.

"Ohh how nice, I very happy that you are all taking this so well, it's not everyday that you find out you mom likes other women" she said as she sat down with Cherry.

"Better than you think" Aidan mumbled under his breath.

"Mom there was actually something important that I wanted to tell you" I said.

"Yes Chris what is it" she said

"Well me and Ted are in a- uhh well a relationship and we have been for some time now" I said

"Called it" Cherry said with a grin.

"Well that's great to hear sweetheart I'm so happy for you" my mom, she then got up and hugged me.

"Well thanks mom, and if Cherry really makes you happy I'm happy she's here" I said as I looked over at Cherry, she smiled a bit and then walked into the kitchen.

Everyone then started to follow after Cherry one by one into the kitchen.

We all sat down and began eating and we all had a great time. " Ted, what did I say about flasks at the table" my mom said as she passed me the briskets.

Everyone started laughing, maybe having Cherry around won't be such a bad thing.