Sleep over part 2

Aidan POV

"See, I told you he will get angry if you don't tell him these kind of things as soon as you can" Chu Chu said with a chuckle. "I'm not angry, just a little surprised. I thought both of you were straight" I said as I started to glare at Chu Chu. "Well you may have thought I was straight, but Chris there's no other boy in this world that acts more feminine than him. "HEY DUDE, not cool I'm not feminine and I'm just as strong as you" Chris said. Chris jumped on top of Ted and tried to pin him down. This had no effect on Ted sense he was the bigger of the two boys. Soon enough Ted had Chris pinned down on the couch. Chris began to blush with Ted on top of him, Ted noticed this and decided to get up as to not embarrass his new boyfriend. By the look on Chris's face you could tell that he was both happy and sad ted was getting off of him. "I guess he is pretty feminine" I said while looking over to Chris with a smirk. "Well now that we got all of that out of the way you all can get to know Huggles a little better" Chu Chu said as he got up and walked into the kitchen. "Yeah, that sounds like a pretty good idea to me. So Huggles, tell us all about yourself" Chris said as he turned his attention from Ted back to Huggles. "Well I'm 15 and I lived in an orphanage most of my life. Until Chu Chu decided to take me in, so now I live in his care until I'm old enough to live on my own without a caretaker" Huggles said, we could all tell that he didn't like talking about the orphanage by the tone in his voice so we didn't ask anymore questions about it. "Well Chu Chu is the kind of guy who would do something like that" Chris said with a half grin. "Well is there anything else we should know about you" Ted asked. "Not really, well my favorite color is pink and I'm a homosexual" Huggles said. I was so excited at these words, Huggles is gay that means I've got a chance with him.

Chris POV

By the look on Aidan's face you could tell he was happy to hear Huggles was gay. I can't believe my little bro has already gotten a crush on the new kid. I couldn't blame him though, Huggles is pretty attractive and sweet but he's got nothing on my Ted. It was very obvious Aidan liked him, every time Huggles so much as lay a finger on him he becomes a blushing mess. Chu Chu came back into the room with a bowl of popcorn and asked us if we wanted to watch a movie. We all sat there watching the movie, until half way through I looked over to the other couch. Huggles and Aidan were both cuddling together fast asleep, and let me say it was adorable. The movie ended so me and Ted decided to sleep in the guest room.

The next morning

Aidan POV

I woke up and it was still dark, it took a few minutes for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. I was starting to get up when I realized that someone had their arms wrapped around me from behind. I looked to see who it was and my heart skipped a beat, it was Huggles. Had he been cuddling me like this all night, did we fall asleep like this? Questions like this began to flood my mind, so much so that I didn't realize Huggles waking up until it was to late. He opened his eyes and looked at me with a tired smile. "Morning bunny boy" he said as he rubbed his eyes sleepily. "Good morning doll face" I said back as I started to rest my head on his chest. "Doll face, is that my new nickname" Huggles said with a half hearted chuckle. Ted and Chris walked into the living room and Huggles and I got up quickly. "You two sleep well" Chris said upon entering the living room. Shit, did he see us sleeping together. "I had a great night sleep myself, how about you two" Huggles said back. Ted and Chris both blushed because Huggles knew that the guest room only had one bed, which meant Ted and Chris slept together last night. "I-it was just a-ah you know umm" Ted said, scratching the back of his head. "We slept fine" Chris interrupted as he walked past us into the kitchen. "What do you all want for breakfast" Chris said, he opened up the fridge. He found that it was empty. "Shit, CHU CHU YOUR OUT OF FOOD", Chris yelled from the kitchen. "I KNOW CHRIS, WE CAN GO TO THE DINER IN LIKE AN HOUR" Chu Chu yelled back from the bathroom. "FINE, I'VE GOT TO GO BACK TO THE ALLEYWAY TO FEED MR. FOOFY ANYWAY'S" Chris shouted as he walked out the door. "CAN ALL YOU DIP SHITS STOP FUCKING YELLING, I'VE GOT THREE KIDS TRYING TO SLEEP" said an angry middle aged man from the apartment balcony next to Chu Chu's. "WILL ALL BE QUIET WHEN YOU GET YOUR DAUGHTERS TO STOP VANDALIZING THE STREETS" Chu Chu shouted as he stuck his head out of the door to his balcony. "ITS SIDEWALK CHALK, YOU LISTEN HEAR YOU PALE ASS LOOKING MOTHER F- the rest was cut off when Chu Chu shut the door. "What an asshole" Chu Chu said with a grin. "Dude that's Mr. Moro, he's Aidan and my gym teacher. He knows we're friends with you and you did that to him, Aidan you better get ready for a few months in hell" Huggles said as he face palmed at Chu Chu's mistake. "Oh yeah, well sorry I'll make it up to you guys some time. How's bout I buy you all breakfast, that should make up for it right" Chu Chu said while grabbing his keys and coat. "Fine, for now on don't get in fights with people okay" Huggles said as he to grabbed his coat, and his pink scarf. After they were all ready they all got inside Chu Chu's car and drove to the alleyway to pick up Chris.