Movie night 3 (smut 2)

No POV

Huggles began to make a scissoring motion with his fingers inside of Aidan's entrance. Aidan began to pant and moan loudly, he looked up at Huggles with half lidded needy eyes.

"H-Huggles I n-n-need you p...p-please" Aidan whispered into Huggles ear. Huggles couldn't say no, he quickly lined his member up with Aidan's entrance but stop just before entering. "Shit, we need some kind of lubricant" Huggles said angrily, he wanted to be inside this kid ASAP. Aidan leaned forward and got on his knees in front of Huggles, slowly taking him into his mouth.

Once there was enough saliva on his member Aidan removed it from his mouth and laid back down. Huggles looked down at him in surprise, "What?" Aidan asked annoyed he wasn't getting pounded into the mattress by now. "Tha- that was like really fucking hot" Huggles said , Aidan just glared at him in embarrassment. What?, saliva is a natural lubricant" Aidan said very annoyed. "Now will you hurry up and fuck me already" Huggles started at him in disbelief, he was shocked but also turned on by this new side of Aidan.

"Yes sir~" Huggles said as he started sliding the head of his member into Aidan's tight entrance. Aidan looked up at Huggles with teary eyes, because this HURT LIKE FUCKING HELL.

"Are you okay bunny boy?, I can pull out if you want?" Huggles said in a worried tone. "N-no it's fine ju-just give m-me.... a few minutes to a-adjust" Aidan said in between sharp breaths. "O-okay, just tell me when I can move"

Aidan took a few minutes to adjust to Huggles large size, he finally looked up and nodded. Huggles nodded as well and began to thrust into Aidan slowly.

"H....H-Huggles please go fa-faster, p-please"Aidan panted. Huggles did so and began quickening his pace. "A-Aidan, your so tight" Huggles whispered Aidan's ear.

Huggles POV

"Hey guys were back fr- WHAT THE HELL" Chris and Ted stood in the door way, it's going to be hell trying to explain to them what's going on.

"TED, CHRIS, GET THE FUCK OUT" Aidan screeched at the top of his lungs. Ted closed the door quickly, "get the fuck dressed after your done and get you ass's downstairs" Ted said in a stern voice, much different from the one he had when he left for the movies.

"WELL IT'S A LITTLE HARD TOO GET BACK IN THE MOOD ASSHOLES" Aidan yelled as we heard their foot steps going down the stairs.

"Well I can help you with that" I said as I began thrusting slowly again. At this point Aidan and I both realized I was inside of him the entire time Chris and Ted were in the door way, I mentally face palmed.

I looked down at Aidan, he looked pretty deep in thought. He was probably thinking of a way to get us back into the mood- my thoughts were interrupted when Aidan pushed me off of him. I laid there on my back as Aidan climbed on top of me. He began to grind are lower regions together, I let out a deep moan.

Aidan then stopped and positioned his entrance above my member. He started to lower himself slowly, once I was completely inside of him he moved up only to slam back down again. He continued this bouncing movement until I started to fell a knot in my stomach, I knew I was about to reach my limit Aidan was too.

I began to thrust upwards quickly to match Aidan's movements. "FUCK" Aidan shouted as he came on both of are chests. He moaned loudly which sent me off the edge.

I came inside of Aidan and we both road out are highs. I pulled out of him and got up, "come on Aidan your brother and Ted are waiting" I said as I slipped my skinny jeans back on.

Aidan stood up but them fell to the floor. "I-I don't think I c-can stand" Aidan said embarrassed, "I'm sorry I'll be more gentle next time" I say as I picked him up and set him down on the bed.

I grabbed some wipes and we cleaned are selfs off, and sense he couldn't stand I had to help him back into his clothes. I then picked Aidan up and carried him down to the living room.

Once we got there we found Ted and Chris there with stern looks. "Huggles, can you please leave Aidan in here and come with me into the kitchen?" Ted asked, but it was probably more of a demand than an actual question.

I nodded and followed him into the kitchen. Ted and I stood there for awhile just staring at each other awkwardly.

Ted then opened the fridge and grabbed two beer bottles. He handed me one and I gave him a look, "Ted I'm underaged I can't drink this" I said.

"I've known Chu Chu sense I was in 5th grade kid, there is no way in hell you two have lived together this long without getting shit faced" Ted said as he popped his cap with his switchblade.

Huggles took the knife and did the same, "now we raise are drinks to two fine homosexuals that just lost their v-cards" Ted said with a chuckle as his face turned from stern to a smirk.

"Just remember Huggles, if you break that boys heart I'll chop your balls off in your sleep" Ted said.

I began to nervously laugh, "y-you don't have t-to worry about that" I said as I took a sip.

I feel like I have a very long period of time in between each update, for that I'm sorry. It's because every night I lay in my bed and think should I update my story or listen to depressing music...

Depressing music it is. 👍