Tell him

Chris POV

We all stood there looking at one another for what seamed like hours, but in reality it was only a few minutes. "are you two going to explain yourselves or are you just going to stand there" Chu Chu said to the both of them with anger in his voice. "were sorry Chu Chu its just nothing happened until last night and we haven't seen you in a while" both Ted and Chris said at once. "I hope you told Aiden about this" Chu Chu snapped back with less anger than the time before. "Aiden doesn't know yet, but we will tell him when he's ready" Ted said back quietly, so quietly that I wasn't sure Chu Chu heard him. "when hes ready or when your ready" Chu Chu said softly as he moved closer to Ted and Chris.

Chu Chu POV

I had just finish talking to Aidan on his way to school, he said that Ted and Chris had said they were coming to meet my new roommate. I wanted to go check on them and see how they were doing, it was still early so I don't think they have left for work yet. as I opened the front gate of the alleyway I saw something unexpected my two best friends kissing. Sure it was obvious that they had a thing for one another, but I never thought much of it. Plus I thought they were both straight.

Ted POV

I knew what Chu Chu was saying was right, Aidan was ready to hear this. It was me and Chris that weren't ready. "Ted, I know I sound angry but that was just because I was surprised. I'm happy for you two, but you need to tell Aidan before this goes any further" Chu Chu said as he put a hand on both Ted and Chris's shoulders. "He right Ted, we will tell Aidan when he gets back from school" Chris said with no cheeriness left in his voice. "You two can tell him at my house when you all come over" Chu Chu said. "Thanks Chu Chu" Ted and Chris softly said together.