Black and blue

Four days after Huggles incident:

Huggles POV

"Chris can I please go to school today, please" I said to Chris as he made me pancakes for the forth day in a row. "Maybe next week okay, it's almost the weekend anyways" Chris said as he walked out of the kitchen with a plate of pancakes. "Come on Chris I haven't seen aid- I mean I'm going to be behind on school work if I don't go" I said, now blushing from embarrassment because of my slip up. "Ohh now I see, you guys are cute together you know that. But if you give my little bro any kind of STD I'll cut your balls off, am I understood" Chris said, now laughing at the worried exasperation on my face. "I-it's not like that, and even if it was I'm clean" I said back definitely. "Really dude don't lie to me, you need to do a better job of hiding your diary" Chris said as he pulled a familiar pink leather book from his back pocket. "It's not like that" he mimicked in his best impression of my abnormally high voice. "YOU ASS, give that to me right now or else I-" fine take it okay, I think what you wrote about Aidan in there was cute" Chris said as I swiped my pink diary from his hand quickly. "never speak to anyone about what you read in there, am I understood?" I mumble though my hands, which were now covering my face to hide my blushing. "Come on it wasn't even that embarrassing, it was more fluffy stuff than anything else. Now eat your breakfast quickly, we have to run to the store to get more bandages for your arms" Chris said, practically shoving the plate of pancakes in my face. "Okay, can you shut up for a second I'm getting a text" I say to Chris as pulled my pink phone from my pocket, The text was from Aidan.

Text:

🐰:yo doll face, are you going to be at school today?

🌈:no why, do you miss me?

🐰:well your less of an idiot than the rest of the people here.

🌈:aww, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

🐰:fuck off, what are you doing later?

🌈:nothing really, why do you want to come over?

🐰:sure, we can watch a movie or something.

🌈:okay you can come over at like four.

🐰:okay, see you later.

🌈:bye.

(Okay I couldn't find a good emoji for Huggles so I just used a rainbow because he's like hella gay for Aidan).

Huggles POV

"Well who was that, you boyfriend I assume" Chris said as he walked back into the kitchen. "FOR THE LAST GOD DAMN TIME, AIDAN IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND" I shouted across the room. "The more defensive you become just makes it more obvious, now get ready to go" Chris said as he walked into the entryway to grab my overcoat and pink scarf.

Over the past couple of days Chris had become kind of like an older brother to me, which was both good and bad. He seemed to be there for me like an older brother but he's also annoying as fuck like an older brother.

Aidan POV

Yes, I'm going to see Huggles today I'm so excited. What should I wear I can't just wear my normal clothes, I don't know what it was I just felt like I needed to wear something nice I guess?
"Aidan you need to get ready for school okay, just because Chris isn't here doesn't mean you don't have to listen" Ted said as he put on his Happy Melon uniform. "Okay, I'm going over to Huggles house after school and I was wondering which one of these outfits looks better?" I say as I pulled out my two nicest outfits from the box in my shack. "Ohh I see you want to dress up nice for you little boy toy. (Do you see what I did there 'toy' and Huggles is a doll, get it. Yeah you got it)

"TED I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, IF YOU DON'T SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU" I screeched. All Ted did was give me a smirk and exit the alleyway. "Fuck you Ted, just go
fuck yourself" I said once I had left the alleyway and started walking along side Ted. "Sorry little man, I'm too busy to fuck myself" Ted said with a grin on his face. "Too busy with what?" I asked confused. "I can't fuck myself because I'm to busy, fucking your brother" Ted said with a smirk. I started chasing him up the street, calling him every name in the book. I stopped because I was both out of breath and I was at the school.

Time skip

School without Huggles is almost unbearable. I only get though it because Huggles is constantly texting me during class. I walked into my last class, gym. I walked into the locker room and started getting changed into my gym clothes. Then I got another text from Huggles, I started reading it except before I could finish I was interrupted. "HAY AIDAN, texting your boyfriend again I see" it was Jake Lewis, one of the biggest asshats of my entire school. I started to walk past him but he grabbed my shoulder and slammed me into a locker. "Respond when I talk to you fag, now give me your phone or I'll kick all your teeth in" Jake said, he held out his hand and I gave him my phone. He started looking through my contacts while still holding me against the locker. "Who's doll face, is that your pink haired butt buddy from Monday. You guys are cute together" he teased. "Just give me my phone back and we can forget this whole thing, okay" I pleaded, hoping he didn't jack up my face to much before my 'date' with Huggles. "You know I can't do that Aidan, you know the rules no fags in the locker room. You broke the rules so now you have to be punished" he grabbed me by my shirt and threw me across the room. As I tried to get up he grabbed me by the hood and knead me in the stomach repeatedly. "God, you probably like all this pain you little fag" Jake said as he let go of Aidan. Aidan dropped down to his knees and grabbed his stomach, (sheer he acts tough but right now he couldn't help but cry). "Aww, are you gonna cry should I get your boyfriend for you" Jake said landing one last punch to my face before walking out of the locker room.

I got up after a couple of minutes, I looked at myself in the mirror. There was dried tears and I could see where he had punched me on the right cheek was begging to turn black and blue. How the hell am I supposed to explain that to Huggles. I put my normal clothes back on and decided to skip gym that day and started limping back to the alleyway. When I got there I started getting ready to go to Huggles house. Ted walked into the alleyway once I was finished getting ready. "FUCK AIDAN, what the hell happened to your face" Ted said, he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me closer so he could get a better look at me. "I-I'm fine T-Ted just let me g-go, I'm late to go to Huggles house" I said in between sobs. "Your not going anywhere until I get you all fixed up" Ted said as he grabbed the first-aid kit for his thing next to his tires. "T-thanks Ted"