Roommate

Chris POV

I just sat there looking to Ted's eyes, he had started crying. I didn't like seeing him so upset I wrap my arms around him. "It's OK I said I liked the kiss",he pushed me away "OK" he said between sobs,  "but do you like me". "Of course I do you're my best friend".  "I know I'm your best friend, I'm asking you if you like me more than that, because I really like you. But if you don't feel the same I would understand why you would want me to leave" Ted said his breathing was returning to a normal rate. He looked into my eyes and smiled we both moved in closer and kissed again, this time Ted was more dominant he bit my neck and I moaned in pleasure he took his chance and moved back to my mouth. He glided his tongue in between my lips, I closed my eyes again as his tongue explored the in side of my mouth.

Ted POV

Well that went better than I though it would, he thought to himself as he laid on Chris. Chris's moans of pleasure made something in my pants start to grow hard. When Chris felt this he stoped kissing Ted and looked at him. Ted was about to apologize and get off of him, but Chris wrapped his arms around him then he gave Ted a somewhat evil grin.

No POV

Aidan had just gotten the pizzas and was walking back to the alleyway when he saw his friend Chu chu. He walked over to him pizzas in hand. "What's up freak", Aidan said with a smirk "not much just got a new roommate"Chu said back. "Oh, what happened to the last one" Aidan said back. "I think you scared him off, but thats fine I like the new one it's just..." "just what", Aidan said he was growing impatient with his white haired friend. "He's just a little clingy you know. You should ask Ted and Chris if you three want to come over to my place and meet him" Chu said as he walked away.

Chris POV

Ted was on top of me when we heard someone open the front gate to alleyway. Ted jumped off of me just in time as Aidan walked in. Both of are faces were still red, but Aidan didn't seem to notice. I looked at Ted he still had my black lipstick smudged on his face. I quickly ran to him and wiped it off.