Movie night 1

Ted POV

I was walking home, I was excited because me and Chris were going to have a date night tonight. We were going to the movies because I haven't been able to see him as much sense Huggles cut. Chris has had to stay with him almost 24/7.

I walked into the alleyway, Aidan tried to walk past me as I entered. He had one of the worst bruises I have ever seen on his right cheek. "FUCK AIDAN, what the hell happened to your face" I said, he began to run past me but I grabbed him by the wrist. He told me it was nothing and that he was going to be late to go to Huggles house. I sat him down got the first-aid kit and walked over to the rusty refrigerator that was in the alleyway. I opened up the freezer and grabbed a bag of ice. "Here put this on your cheek, then your going to tell me who did this to you so I can go kick the little cunts ass" I said as I handed Aidan the bag of ice. "I-if I tell you h-he's just going t-to do it again" Aidan pleaded. "I won't let this happen again" I said, he began to lift up his shirt so I could see that his torso wasn't as bad as his face. "God, did this happen at school?" I asked, he slowly nodded. "Where in the school did this happen?" I asked now teary eyed from seeing how much pain Aidan was going through. "I-it happened in t-the locker room" I said in between sobs. "So nobody else saw what happened?, that's fine we just need to talk to someone about this so it doesn't happen again" Ted said. "Okay we can talk to someone about this later, right now I just want too see Huggles" Aidan said, his breathing had returned to the normal pace. "Okay, but let me walk you there. I'm going to Huggles house anyway too pick up Chris" I said motioning to the entrance to the alleyway. "O-okay, thanks" Aidan said as he grabbed the ice from me and held it to his cheek. We both exited the alleyway and started walking to Chu Chu and Huggles house. We were quite for most of the walk, until the silence was too much to bear. "So how are things between you and Huggles" I asked because I wanted to start a conversation and I was generally interested with the 'relationship' between the two. "Umm, I guess everything is okay" Aidan said after a few moments of silence. "Has he asked you out yet", once I had said these words Aidan face went completely red. "Ted t-that's not f-funny" Aidan said as he put on his hood to help mask his blush. "Well it's an honest question, Chris told me that Huggles does nothing but talk about you 24/7" I said,  now that I was looking at him I could see that he was pretty dressed up, he wasn't in his normal hoodie. He was wearing black skinny jeans, black convers, a light blue button up polo shirt, and a black jacket. In all he looked really good, "so what are you and Huggles going to do while Chris and I are on are date?" I questioned. "We're probably just going to watch a movie or something" after his cheeks started turning back to their normal pale color. "Okay, just promise me one thing" I said to him in a concerned tone. "What?" He said back, with confusion in his voice. "Make shore that whoever tops wears protection" I said with a smirk. Aidan's face returned to the red color, he began chasing after me swinging his fists but I was just a little too fast for him. "GET BACK HERE YOU JACKASS" Aidan screamed at the top of his lungs. By the time he finally caught up to me we were already at Chu Chu's driveway. "We will continue this later" Aidan exclaimed as he began to walk up the driveway nervously, I think he was scared of what Huggles might think of the bruise on his face. He began to knock lightly, so lightly that I thought nobody inside heard him until I heard foot steps from inside. The door opened and there stood the the most beautiful/handsome person in the world. Chris was standing there with Mr. Foofy in his arms, (he takes foofy with him every day to to Chu Chu's house cuz he can, Idk). He smiled at us both until his eyes landed on Aidan's face, "Aidan,what the actual fuck happened to you" Chris says as he puts foofy on his shoulders so he could get a better look at Aidan. "He's refusing to tell me at the moment, but he'll probably open up to someone else" I said as I motioned towards the living room, where Huggles was standing. "Oh I see, so you two stay here and talk. Me and Ted go to the movies, sounds good to me" Chris said as he began to walk out the door. I grabbed him by his sweater collar and pulled him back inside. "CHRIS, we can't just leave them here alone" I said as I wrapped my arms around him so he couldn't escape out the door again. "Hey were not kids we can be left here alone" Aidan said, crossing his arms. "Exactly, your not kids so if your left alone you could do certain things" I said as I winked at Aidan. His face turned red instantly, he was about to go ape-shit on me but right then Huggles walked over. "Hey guys how ar- AIDAN, what happened, who did this to you, where did this happen?" Huggles said, showering me in questions. I had to cut him off "I-I'm find, d-don't worry o-okay" Aidan said quietly as he wrapped his arms around Huggles, Huggles looked very concerned but excepted the hug. "Okay Aidan, I just don't want you to hurt" Huggles said as he placed his chin on top of Aidan's head. "Do you two think you'll be okay by yourselves" Chris and I said together. "Yeah, we'll be fine" Huggles said, turning his attention away from Aidan. "Fine just- *leans in towards Huggles and whispered into his ear* wear protection" I said, instead of turning red his face turned white. He looked mortified and it was hilarious. "Umm, o-okay" Huggles said, looking down at his feet. "Well I guess you don't have too, sense you both boys" I said as I walked out of the door while locking arms with Chris as we walked to the theater.