Deep scars

Huggles POV

We were just about to leave the grocery store, I could tell Chu Chu wasn't going to bring up the hole gram gram thing. He seems really out of it sense we left the diner, like he was worried about something. We got home and with out saying a word Chu Chu plopped down on the couch and fell asleep. I set the groceries down on the counter and went over to the table in the dinning room. I took out the small brown paper bag from my pocket, I had hid it there sense I had left the back room of the diner. I set it down on the table, my hands shook as I opened it slowly. I tried to control my breathing, I knew what I was about to do was wrong but I couldn't stop myself. I carefully opened the small box that was inside of the bag. Inside of the box were a couple dozen small sharp pieces of metal, razor blades to be exact. I grabbed one and put it in my pocket quickly, I grabbed it so quickly that I accidentally cut my thumb but that didn't matter. I put the box back in the bag and left it on the table, I walked up the stairs to the upstairs bathroom. "I'm sorry Chu Chu" I said quietly to myself as I locked the bathroom door. I pulled up both of my sleeves slowly, revealing my old scars that almost covered the entirety of both of my for arms. I began dragging the blade across my wrist, not caring if I go over old scars. Words began to play over and over again in my head, worthless faggot pice of shit, no one will ever love you, no one will ever care about you. You could kill yourself a nobody would care, nobody would even go to your funeral. Tears began to Flood my eyes, I couldn't control myself. I looked down at my work, the cuts were neater then the older ones because I was less experienced then. I sat down and curled up into a ball on the cold bathroom floor and cried until I didn't have any more tears to cry with. After some time had past I began to feel light headed, it was probably from all the blood loss.

Chu Chu POV

I woke up on the couch, the entire house was very quiet. I got up and walked into the kitchen, the groceries were still on the counter "HUGGLES WHERE ARE YOU, ITS ALMOST DINNER TIME" I shouted. There was no response, this worried me greatly. "Maybe he just went to bed without dinner" I mumbled to himself as he walked into the dining room. There was a paper bag sitting on the table, I opened it and what I found inside scared the hell out of me. It was a box of razor blades, Huggles has been clean for months why would he start up again. "HUGGLES, HUGGLES PLEASE WHERE ARE YOU" I screamed at the top of my lungs, not caring about how mad the neighbors would be. That didn't matter, the only thing that matters right now is Huggles. I ran up the stairs as fast as I could, Huggles room was empty and he wasn't in my room. I checked the bathroom and shore enough the door was locked. "Huggles please open the door, please" I cried out softly. I pounded on the door, soon enough I was kicking it and ramming into it. The door finally broke and I walked into the bathroom. Huggles was curled up into a ball on the floor of the bathroom crying. I could see he had cuts running up both of his arms, and they were deep. I pulled out my phone quickly and texted Chris, he would know what to do in this kind of situation. He's fixed and cleaned up Ted's cuts on more than one occasion, but that was when Ted was dealing with severe depression.

Text:

💀:Chris, you need to come over here right now.

🐱:What's wrong man?

💀:it's Huggles, he's really hurt and I need help.

🐱:really, what happened?

💀:he cut his wrists with a razor blade, please hurry.

🐱:oh shit, I'll be over there as soon as I can.

💀:thank.

Chu Chu POV

I walked over to Huggles and sat down next to him, I grabbed him and pulled him into my lap. I didn't care about all of the blood that was getting all over my favorite skeleton hoodie. "Chu Chu I'm so sorry" Huggles said softly as I placed his head on my shoulder. "Shh everything is going to be okay, Chris is coming over in a few minutes to get you all cleaned up" I said as began to stroke his bright pink hair. "Please don't tell Aidan I did this, okay" Huggles said as he trembled in my arms like a scared puppy. "Don't worry I won't tell him anything, I expect you to do that. I can see the way you look at him, you really like him don't you" I said, looking down at my hoodie which is now covered in blood and tears. "Yeah, he would never like me back though I'm worthless" Huggles said, beginning to cry again. "What did I say about that word, you can cuss all you want in this house but you are no allowed to call yourself worthless. Am I understood" I said in a stern but still loving tone. "Chu Chu do you love me" Huggles asked after a few minutes of silence. "Yes, I love you so much you are the sweetest person I've ever met" I said back, tears streaming down my face. "I don't know what I did to deserve someone like you in my life Huggles" I said as I wiped some of the tears from my face.

Chris POV

I ran out of the alleyway as fast as I could, I know firsthand how fast someone can bleed out after cutting. I went through the front door of Chu Chu's house and rocketed up the stairs. I saw them both sitting on the bathroom floor together. Chu Chu looked up at me, a wave of relief spread across his face as I entered the bathroom. "How long has he been bleeding out for" I said as I grabbed Huggles from him and set Huggles down on the toilet. "I don't know, probably for like an hour or so" Chu Chu said with a blank look on his face. "Well if it's been that long then he has to go to a hospital" I said in a concerned tone. "NO he can't go to a hospital, if he does go there's no way they would ever let him stay in my care" Chu Chu said, I've never heard him sound so desperate in all of the years that I have known him. I grabbed some bandages from the cabinet and started cleaning Huggles wounds. "Fine, but he will have to stay home for a couple of days, Okay" I said now trying to get Huggles to take off his shirt so I can get a better look at his cuts. "Thanks for all of this Chris, but I was wondering if you could do one other thing for me" Chu Chu said in a raspy voice, from all of the crying. "Yeah sure, what do you need" I said back as I wetted a small rag and placed it on Huggles's cuts. "He doesn't want you to tell Aidan".