Don't tell him

Chris POV

"Well thanks for knocking Aidan", Chris said in a sarcastic tone. "How am I supposed to knock it's a gate you freak" Aidan said back defensively. "Com... come on guys lets all just calm down okay", Ted said budding into are fight.

Aidan POV

"I got the pizzas, so you two can STOP FREAKING OUT ON ME" Aidan shouted from the other side of the alleyway. "Okay fine, but you better have some fish pizza in there" Chris said back with his usual smirk. "Chu got a new roommate, he wants use to come over tomorrow and meet him" Aidan said as he set down the two pizza boxes on some tires in the corner of the alleyway. "What's his name" Chris said back to his younger brother. "never asked all Chu said was that he was a little clingy."

Ted POV

"Well lets dig into this pizza" as he grabbed the first box. "Do you guys think he going to be cool like me or freaks like you two" Aidan as he grabbed a slice of pepperoni pizza. " as long as he doesn't act like a brat like you I'll be okay with him" said Ted as he sat back down on his stack of tires. Ted was relieved when Aidan left after he finished his pizza. After he left Ted grabbed Chris and pulled him close. " I don't think we should tell him yet, I don't think I'm ready" Ted said as he pulled Chris into a hug. " that's fine but we will have to tell him eventually" Chris replied back as he laid his head on Ted's chest.

Sorry I'm going to cut this chapter a little short. Hope you don't mind I will try to update as fast as I can😊😊😊

Don't be mad at me I need a break sometimes to read so fanfics myself.