Huggles past

Trigger warning ⚠️
There is some messed up shit in this chapter, don't read if you are triggered easily don't read.

Huggles POV

It happened again, ever since the 'incident' at my old orphanage whenever I got really mad everything would just become a big blur, and once I realized something was going on I see there's already a kid screaming on the ground.

Sure he deserved it but what if I go off like that around Aidan, no I would never do something like that, would I?

"Come on Huggles, if you don't hurry up the lunch line is going to be to long and we're going to be standing around for ages" Aidan said more bubbly than usual.

"What's gotten you so happy" I say as I try to keep up with Aidan's pace, "well everything been going pretty good lately, like ever since I met this really great guy my life couldn't be better" he says looking up at me.

Does this 'guy' have pink hair and a great fashion sense?" I ask with a grin, "absolutely" he says as we enter the cafeteria.

As we go into the cafeteria we are greeted by a few of Aidan's friends, "Huggles these are my friends, the short one is James, the annoying one is Fork, and the cool ones Dino" Aidan said as we passed by there table.

"Hey who you calling annoying, rabbit" Fork said mockingly, "shut up you kitchen utensil" Aidan said as he tried charging at her, she did the same but me and this blue haired kid held them both back.

"Come on Dino let me at him" the annoying one practically screeched, "wait Dino, like from Hill Top?" I say wide eyed.

"Well I was waiting for you to recognize me" he said looking at me.

I began to tear up a little bit, Aidan and Fork a guess is her name stopped fighting and looked at me. Dino walked up to me and pulled me close for a hug, I tried thinking about happy things like the time I've spent with Aidan, but then I thought about what ted said last night.

'Now we raise are drinks to two fine homosexuals that just lost their v-cards' and it just made me cry even more.

"It's been a long time brother" Dino said as the pet my head trying to sooth me, by now I was full on sobbing.

after a few moments Aidan gently took me from Dino's grasp Aidan held me in his arms, "shh it's okay, I'm here" he whisper quietly into my ear.

After a while a opened my eyes I realized we were no longer in the cafeteria, Dino and Aidan had taken me outside and Fork and James were nowhere in sight.

By now my breath had become pretty steady, all that was left from my little episode was my puffy red eyes tear stained cheeks and a very confused Aidan.

"So can you please explain to me what just happened!?!" Aidan said to Dino in a hushed voice.

"Huggles had an episode, its completely normal when he's faced with something, or in this case someone from his past" Dino said back emotionlessly while not taking his eyes off Huggles.

"It would probably be better if I explain it Dino" I say as I wipe off my cheeks with my sleeve, "okay as long as your ready" Dino replied quietly.

"Before I lived with Chu Chu I lived at an orphanage called Hill Top, as I've said before. Hill Top was an all male orphanage so we were supposed to think of each other as brothers, Dino and I were good friends back at Hill Top so that's why we call each other brother" I say looking up at Aidan.

He gave me a look to continue,
'At the orphanage there was this older boy named Liam, he seemed like a nice guy so when he asked me if I wanted to go study with him I saw no problem with it.

When I got to the older boys dormitory I knocked and he told me to come in.

We both sat down on the bed and start to study are different subjects, I started to notice that he was slowly getting closer to me every few minutes and it was starting to make me feel really uncomfortable.

After a while I excused myself and packed up my thing and began to leave, as I was heading form the door he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back to the bed and pinned me down.

"Come on Huggles I don't want to do this the hard way" he whispered into my ear, "just let me go you asshole, what do you even want?" I asked. "Ohh Huggles, I think you know what I want" he said as he bit his lower lip, I gulped loudly "h-hey could you pl-please just let m-me go, I-I promise I won't tell a-anyone about this" I said becoming Teary eyed.

"Hard way it is then" he said as he got off of me and pulled out a box out from under his bed, he opened it revealing ropes, a gag ball, a blind fold, and a black leather collar.

After he was done tying me down to the he pulled the collar and gag on me, I screamed for him to stop it was heavily muffled by the gag ball.

He got a knife and then started cutting the through my pants.

He then began to rub down my entire body, not leaving a single place untouched. "Well I forgot about the lube so I'm going in dry, hope you don't mind to much" he said just before he pushed into me dry.

I began screaming out as loud as I could as tears streamed down my face. "Come on you little slut you probably fuck love this, or is my cock really just that big?" He said laughing.

He began to thrust fast, it hurt like hell but I knew it meant that he was probably going to finish soon.

I was right, only about two minutes later he came inside of me.

He pulled out and then he put the blind fold on me, I heard him shuffling around the room until I heard him click on a vibrator.

"I'll be back soon" be said as he put it in me, he then left for about thirty minutes.

I heard the door opened and it sounded like more than one person so I hope it was someone here to rescue me, this hope soon when away though after listening in on the conversation they were having.

"So Liam found us a new one?" Said the first voice, "yeah it's a good thing too, I've been so horny sense the last one transferred" said the second.

A few moments later they pulled off my blindfold, "okay slut here's the deal, every Other day you will come back to this room or else we'll kill you, and the stupid yellow eyed one (Dino) if you don't" all I could really do was agree, so they handed me a bag with my shredded pants in it. They also gave me a bath robe to wear back to my dormitory.

"All of that continued for several months before Dino found out and told the headmaster, Liam, Mason, Will, and Charlie were all sent to prison for rape" I finally finished by now everybody was crying.

"After Dino was adopted I was all alone, and after everything they did to me it made me feel worthless so I cut myself and attempted suicide several times" I said as I cry quietly into Aidan's shoulder.

"Chu Chu became my counselor after everyone found out, then after a while he decided he didn't want anything to ever happen to me again so he took me in" I said to both Aidan and Dino.

"I'm so s-sorry Huggles I-I didn't know" Aidan cried out.

"No, it's not you fault" I said as I held Aidan close to me.