Sleep over part 1

Aidan POV

The rest of the walk to Chu Chu's house was silent, except for the occasional mumble from Ted to Chris. I could tell that they were trying to talk to each other about something so I decided to give them a little space and walk ahead. I got to the front door and knocked, I could hear some shuffling from inside. Then the door open and I couldn't believe it, it was that kid Huggles from school. Oh no this isn't good, is he Chu Chu's new roommate? "Aidan, your hear earlier than expected" I heard Chu Chu say from the other room. "Oh yeah" I said looking down at my feet trying to hide my blush. "Wait your that boy from school, bunny boy" Huggles said as he opened his arms to give me a hug. I ducked out of the way quickly, but he was able to catch me from behind in a bear hug. Shore I liked the hug but we were right in front of Chu Chu, and I could tell from his facial expression that he had seen my blushing. "God, could this day get any worse" I said under my breath. "What do you mean worse, I got to see my little bunny boy twice today so my days been pretty great" Huggles said as he sat down on the couch, with me still in his arms. My blush darkened, Chu Chu just looked over at us and smiled. "CHU CHU GET HIM OFF OF ME" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Chu Chu got up and pulled me and Huggles apart and set us both back on the couch. Huggles just scooted over to me and held my arm, my blush was just starting to go away when Ted and Chris walked in. They looked like they were going to walk right past me, but Chu Chu grabbed them both by there shoulders and sat them down on the couch across from me and Huggles. "God, Chu Chu do we really have to do this" Ted and Chris said at once. "Yes you do, you both know how he gets when you keep secrets. He's way more of a shit than usual" Chu Chu said as he sat down next to them. "Asshole" I said under my breath so only Huggles could hear me. "Well can we at least get to know your new roommate first" Ted said, trying to stall. "Fine by me, nobody is leaving these couches until everything that needs to be said is said. Am I understood, because if I'm correct you have something to them too Aidan" Chu Chu said, getting comfortable on the couch because he knew this was going to take a while. "I don't have anything to say to them" I said nervously, I could feel my face becoming red once again. It didn't help the I had the boy I had a crush on was nestled up against me. "Reeeally" Chu Chu said, as he looked over to Huggles then back to me. I could see that Ted and Chris's expressions had changed from nervous to concerned. "You can tell us Aidan, do be afraid you can trust the both of us" Ted said as he moved to the edge of his seat. "It's nothing really guy, it's not a big deal okay" I said back, I looked down at my feet. "Well if it's nothing than you can tell us right" Chris said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. "Hello, my name is Huggles. It's nice to meet you both, I'm friends with bunny bo- I mean Aidan from school" Huggles cut in. I have never been so happy with someone interrupting my conversation in my entire life.

Huggles POV

I knew exactly what Aidan was trying to keep a secret. I had a similar conversation with a few of the boys from the orphanage I stayed at before Chu Chu found me. So I knew how scary all of this could be. I decided to interrupt his conversation with the blonde hair boy across from him. "Huggles, that's a nice name I'm Chris. I'm Aidan older brother and this is my best friend Ted". Ted nodded to me, but then they both turned there attention back to Aidan.

Aidan POV

"Your still not off the hook yet mister" Chris said in a playful but still somewhat worried tone. "Okay fine, I-it's just that I-I don't really L-like girls, like at all" I stuttered out. They both looked at me with shocked exasperations on their faces. "Aidan, are you trying to tell us your gay" Chris said as he grabbed my chin and slowly moved it upward, forcing me to look from my feet directly into Chris's eyes. "Y-yes" I said shakily, Chris just wrapped me into a tight hug. Then Ted, Chu Chu, and Huggles joined in, we all sat there hugging for the next few minutes. Until I decided I have had enough affection for one day and broke the hug and we all separated. "So what was it that you and Ted had to say" I said with happy tears in my eyes. "Oh yeah, well we were going to tell you that umm we are kinda, well you know dating" Chris said as he wrapped his arms around Ted. "WHAT, YOU GUYS ARE GAY TOO" I yelled at them.

Yo, what's up my little uhh, wait I haven't given you guys a name yet. Let me think for a second, hmm how about little sinners. Because I'm willing to bet you all love yourself a little sin from time to time.

Random fact: did you know that the word sin is actually used in archery and it means to miss your target. That's literally the definition of sin, I know crazy right.