Movie night 2 (smut)

Huggles POV

Once Ted and Chris left my blush began to go away. I looked back over to Aidan, he was now walking into the living room. "Aidan" I said softly, "what is it Huggles?" Aidan said back in the strongest voice he could muster. "Bunny boy, you have too realize that your one of my only friends. It doesn't matter who did this too you, all that matters is that you know that I'm going to kick their ass" I said as I wrapped Aidan up in a tight hug, he began to sob softly into my shoulder and whispered something I couldn't hear. "What was that?" I asked, "I-I said thank y-you Huggles" Aidan said softly as he pulled away so he could look into my eyes. After a few moments of this eye contact a faint blush began to spread across his face. He looked away from me probably embarrassed, but why. Did Aidan like me back, I acted without thinking and grabbed his chin and forced him to look into my eye once more. I planted a gentle kiss on his forehead and pulled him In tighter. He didn't say anything so I was guessing he wasn't bothered by the kiss. I picked him up and brought him too the couch. After setting him down I walked over to the movie cabinet. "What movie do you want to watch?" I asked, opening the cabinet so he could see what movies I had. "D-doesn't really matter too me" he answered, I grabbed a random disc and putting is into the DVD player. I sat down next to Aidan on the couch. The movie began to play and I realized it was one of my favorite movies of all time the original 1990 IT, hopefully this wasn't too scary for my little bunny boy. We were about half way through and Aidan was holding up Fairly well, he only had to bury his face in my chest like three times. "Do you want me to turn off the movie?" I ask the shaking ball in my lap. He shock his head so I grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. "T-thanks I just.... hate clowns, they scare the shit out of me" Aidan said, looked up at me with big eyes that had tears threatening to fall. "That's okay bunny boy, we can just do something else" I said, pulling him into another hug. "Okay, do you just want to talk or something?" Aidan questioned. "That sounds good, lets go up to my room" I said, grabbing him bridal style and carried him up the stairs to my room. Once we were both up there we started talking for a short while before Aidan asked a question I had been expecting. "Huggles, why did you kiss me on the forehead earlier?" I scooted closer to Aidan so we were both on the bed facing each other crisscross applesauce.

(don't you fucking judge me for saying crisscross applesauce, That's how I was taught to say it in kindergarten like almost every other person on this planet. I'm sorry for swearing it's nothing you little sinners did, now let's get back into this smut)

Aidan POV

Huggles looked directly into my eyes, he began to move forward. I was completely frozen, I couldn't move a muscle. He took the fact  that I wasn't moving away as a sign to continue thankfully. He rested his right hand on the side of my head and pulled me into a loving kiss. The kiss lasted for around two minutes so we had to pull away for air. "Does that answer your question?" He asked with a smirk. "Y-yeah" I answered, my face was completely red at this point but I didn't care. He leaned in again and I kissed back this time, I began to move closer to him until I was literally sitting on his lad. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance, me being the little shit I am denied him that. Are tongues fought for dominance, of course Huggles won but I still fought. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, it felt a little weird but still enjoyable. Enjoyable enough for a few moans to escape my mouth. He pulled his tongue out and began biting and licking my neck and jaw line, searching for my sweet spot. He laid me down on the bed so he was on top of me, he started to put his hands inside my shirt and rubbed my sides. Then all of a sudden he stopped, "what's wrong, why did you stop?" I questioned, hopefully he didn't think this whole thing was just mistake. "I-I just wanted to know if you are okay with what I'm doing?" Huggles asking, concerned. I just nodded my head, he began removing both of are shirts. Huggles began to unbutton my pants and I pulled away. "Is everything alright?" Huggles asks in a concerted tone. "Y-yeah it's just, I-I've never done anything l-like this before" I said embarrassed because I practically just told him I'm a virgin. "Good, now I know I'm going to be your first" Huggles purred in a gentle voice. I only nod before he starts making a trail of soft kisses down my chest. Huggles kept going until he reached my nonexistent v-line. He stopped there and looked up at me, and I looked back with lust filled eyes. "Okay Aidan, I just want to make sure you want this" Huggles said, "yes Huggles, I really really want this" I say seductively, Huggles face turned a slight shade of red because of my seductive words. "O-okay" Huggles said as he slipped down my skinny jeans and then my boxers. He began to stroke my member gently, soft moans began to fill the room. He then took the head of my member into his mouth, "H-H-Huggles that's v...very u-unsanitary" I panted. "Well baby, if you think this is unsanitary just wait until you see what comes next~" Huggles said as he spread my legs apart.

(This is really weird to write in their POV's so I'm going to do the rest in third person)

No POV

Huggles spread Aidan's legs apart and began to push his tongue past the ring of muscle of his tight entrance. "W-what are y-you doing hug- ahhh" Aidan said as he tried to get used to the strange/pleasurable new feel. "Just tending to my baby bunnies needs" Huggles said innocently. Huggles continue to pleasure Aidan in this way for a few more minutes, until he climbed back on top of the smaller male. Huggles pulled several fingers in Aidan's face "suck" He said, Aidan put them in his mouth and began to suck, Huggles took them out once he thought they had a far amount of saliva on them.

Huggles slowly slid the first finger into Aidan's entrance, Aidan took a sharp breath but beside that he seemed okay. Huggles began to thrust the first finger slowly until he added the next finger. This time Aidan jerked away a little bit, "H-Huggles that h-hurts" Aidan said thought his hand which he was using to hid his embraced face. "I know just relax, it will stop hurting if you do" Huggles said as he pulled away Aidan hands away so he could look at his beautiful face and his lust filled eyes.

And I'm going to end it there because I'm a fuck asshole.