Huggles

Aidan POV

The walk to Chu Chu's house was quite and awkward for some reason, I didn't know why. They both gave of this strange vibe that I couldn't put my finger on it. If anyone was supposed to feel awkward right now it should be me after what happened earlier today at school.

Flash back

As soon as I entered to school I had already put my earbuds in, I usually did this because people at school were usually way to loud and annoying in the morning. My teacher saw me with my earbuds in so she sent me to the office. "What did you do this time Aidan" said the elderly woman in the office. Her name is Hellen, she had worked at the school for as long as Aidan could remember and she had always treated him with kindness. "Who said I did something wrong" Aidan said back as he sat down in a chair in the office. "Well you wouldn't be here if you didn't do anything wrong, tell you what kid. If you do me a little favor I'll let you off with a warning" she said back, not looking up from the papers she was filing. "What kind of favor" Aidan said back as he pulled his DS from his pocket. "There's  a new kid that will be here in a few minutes, if you can show him around I'll let you off the hook" she said, motioning him to give her the DS. she looked at what game he was playing. "Still on the same level as last time, I see" she said with a smirk as Aidan pulled a second DS from his bag and began to play multiplayer with her. "Hello, um I think this is where I'm supposed to be" said a strange boy with pink hair as he entered the office. Yes dear, this is the office you are supposed to be at. My name is Hellen and this is Aidan, he will be showing you around today" Hellen said while delivering the final blow to the boss in the video game. "Come on Hellen, that was my kill and you know it" Aidan said, grumpily because he wasn't able to get any points sense she killed the boss. "Well I guess you just have to be quicker next time" she said back with a grin. "So are you going to show me where my classes are or what" the pink haired kid said, I could tell that he was getting annoyed. "Yeah Lets goooo", I look the boy up and down and let me say damn, I have never seen a guy so hot. WAIT WHAT I'm not even gay, well I don't think I'am. I've never really liked any girls before, but I have had many crushes on guys. And I read yaoi sometimes but everybody does that, right. "Ok, what my first class" the pink haired boy said playfully. "Oh and by the way, you can call me Huggles" he said as he walked out of the office. I followed close behind him,"your first class is down the hall and to the left" I said to him as we walked past the cafeteria. "Thanks" he said as he walked over to me and wrapped me in a tight hug. If my face wasn't red before it had to be now. "No problem, can you please let me go" he looked down at me a little sad because I wanted him to let me go so early in the hug. "No" he said as he nuzzles his face into Aidan's neck. "God, am I going to have to deal with this every day for now on" I said as I tried to push him away, my face even redder than before if that's even possible. "Yes" he said looking down at my face, realizing how red it was. "You never told me your name bunny boy, what is it" Huggles said cheerfully. "J-just call m-me Ai-aiden" I stuttered out because of how embarrassed I was. "I like that name bunny boy" he said, finally letting me go as he entered the classroom.