Juggie/Reader:Her

She walked through the doors of the small place this high school was.She came in,not wanting to have any communication with anyone or anything.Betty,however,brought the talkative side of her.No one had really known who she was,why she was here,or even how she got here.

Cheryl obviously noticed this,as she had seen that people had stopped talking about her and more about the new girl.Cheryl disliked it when the attention was not on her for long,she grew to hate the new girl as the days went by and people kept talking about the new girl.

"Who the hell do you think you are?"Cheryl slammed her hand into the table where Betty,Archie,Veronica,Kevin,Jughead,and (Y/N) sat.She had mainly hissed the question towards (Y/N)."How dare you come in here and take the attention from ME??"Her strawberry red hair hung from her shoulder as she leaned in and let out a grimaced grunt.

(Y/N) furrowed her brows and stood up.She had dealt with issues like this in her old schools.She always had to deal with the Queen Bitch of every high school she ever went to."First,Little Ms.Strawberry Shortcake,don't come up to me talking about attention.Do you think I wanted this in the first place?Do you think I want to have guys all up on me every minute of the day?No!It seems to me that that's your job around here and I don't want that!!"Betty placed her hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder,which she ungratefully pushed it off.

Cheryl looked stunned and pissed,mainly pissed.No one had dared to stand up to her,besides Veronica."You just better watch out,you little bitch."She muttered before walking away.

Archie looked over at (Y/N),who looked as if she were about to break at any moment.Unexpectedly,she got up and grabbed her things.Only mumbling a simple,'I want to be alone right now.'before walking out of the cafeteria.

"Stupid Cheryl."She grumbled as she lost herself in the empty halls of the school.She ran to the only placed she enjoyed being in,the music room.She loved playing the piano when she was mad,the music made her forget her problems and just concentrate on the notes.

She had learned to play the piano before she could even walk,before her mother and father had passed away.She had lost her parents when she was barely two years of age.Her tears streamed down her feels as her fingers took their places for the song she would play.

Jughead stood up."Maybe I should go try to,ya know,calm her down?"He looked at all his friends and gave a simple shrug."None of you would know where she goes when she's upset.I know because I've seen her once or twice go into there."

"Alright Jughead.Please,just try to calm her down and maybe bring her back."Archie patted his back and smiled.Both girls,Veronica and Betty,nodded as well and poked their lunch around.

He walked down the halls until he heard a small echo from farther down a hall.He followed the echo until he wound up in front of the music room.Inside the room,a girl played the piano.The girl that everyone had been talking about for the past few days was on there.Crying and playing the piano in such a beautiful way.Along with playing,she sang.

"Anywhere I,would've followed you."

She blinked back her tears and lost herself in the song.She was too busy,she didn't realize the raven haired boy walk in and watch her play.

"SAY SOMETHING I'M GIVING UP ON YOU...."

Jughead continued to listen to her.He lost himself by her voice so much that he bumped into a box,which knocked over,and sent (Y/N) into a panick mode but she quickly turned red and begun stuttering.

"J-Jughead.How...how much did you hear?"She tucked a piece of her (H/C) hair behind her ear."Did you hear everything?Did you see everything?"

Jughead chuckled.

Damn was she the cutest girl that had ever walked into Riverdale,not to mention:mysterious as well.I had liked her ever since i laid my eyes on her.

She was the best thing that ever happen to Riverdale.There was no one here like her.

"I heard everything."She tried hiding her face,while groaning in embarrassment but she let out a small laugh."I think you are an amazing piano player.Who taught you?"

(Y/N) grinned as if she had been told the best news."My mother,actually.Before she passed away."The biggest smile ever seen on her face,suddenly dropped.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"He took the seat next to her on the bench where she sat."You don't have to talk about it."She tried blinking away tears but two sad little tears rolled down her skin.

"Well....."She looked out the window,as if the flashback were just outside the room she was in."I had just turned two.My parents had left me with my older brother while they went out to buy birthday candles for my cake.We didn't get the phone call until the next day.....they had died."

Jughead leaned a bit to his left,pulling on his sleeve he ran it underneath each of her eyelids and cleaned the tears.

"They had died in a car accident.A drunk driver had hit them from the front and......they couldn't get out.....I move from town to town with my brother 'cause he feels like he can't live happy just with the thought of them."She sighed.

Hearing her story broke anyone's heart.It was sad knowing that your parents left you the day of your birthday.It sucked in many ways.

It hit her hard just the thought of celebrating her birthday each year bit later mourning the loss of her parents.no one should have to go through what she went through.

it's a pity when parents leave you all alone.

this sucks so sorry it's bad!!