sweetpea - love bites

sweetpea oneshot :) enjoy

y/n

kevin gave you a smirk . you looked at him,confusion clearly showing off on your face. his eyes trailed to your neck , you were still dumbfounded and had no idea why he was giving you looks. as you continued to look at him in confusion, he leaned over to veronica - clearly telling her something about yourself.

this,as well,earned you the same look from veronica. betty had taken a toll of what they were looking at and a smirk also raised upon her lips when she made eye contact with the two other teens.

"okay. so are you guys going to tell me what's up...or are you just going to eat me up with your looks?"

veronica cleared her throat as to say something but kevin interrupted with his giddy question.

"who gave those to you? when did he give them to you? at what time?" kevin was obviously jumping around with excitement in his feet.

you were still dumbfounded, this expression leaving you as soon as you saw betty motion to your neck.

you facepalmed yourself as you look at the small mirror that stuck to you locker door. your cheeks burned up as you frantically tried covering it with the material of your sweater,this however was a fail .

you groaned as you rubbed some foundation that matched your skin, the foundation you carried in case if you ever had an injury on your face to cover up.

"we need an explanation for that." betty crossed her arms as she leaned against the lockers,the smirk not coming close to falling off either of their faces.

"are you dating someone?"

"no?" you replied to the raven haired girl.

"why did it sound more like a question than a response."

"does he go here?"

"is he a football player?"

"was it reggie?"

"ew what?!" you thought for a second before you gagged. the thought of reggie sucking on your neck or just plainly giving you kisses made you want to vomit. "guys,im not dating anyone. and if i was, obviously i would've said something to you."

with that being said,you shut your locker and examined at the stampede of teens who passed you. "that still doesn't explain how you got those hickeys."

ronnie sipped on her coffee cup , an eyebrow being raised at you.

"guys-"

"(y/n)!" you turned to find a serious faced boy staring down back at you . "i forgot to ask you for that book yesterday."

you tried to hide the smile that was wanting to escape your lips but you bit down on it as you looked at him in his dark brown orbs.

he gave you a smile as you turned to reach for the book in your bag.

the title of your favorite book stared back at you. "here you go. once you're done with it,you can give it back. i really hope you like it ." you smiled,for a split second before you realized that the other serpents where there and looking at both of you. "or dont. either way its fine. i just know that you need to read it and do you book report. i'll check over it once you're done."

"thanks bab-(y/n)." a small blush was visible in his cheekbones before he looked away and placed the book in his own bag. "i'll see you in class."

and with that,the serpent member walked away. you still wore a smile on your face as you admired the patch of his green serpent on the back of his black leather jacket.

your three friends looked over at you with smirks on their faces.

"lets get to class." you sighed and gathered your bag.

sweetpea
"okay come on. who keeps giving them to you. it certainly isn't a fashion statement you're trying to make!" toni threw her hands in the air, her pigtails moving in any direction she moved.

i rolled my eyes and attempted to brush them off. "she will remain a mystery."

"dude,just say who this mystery chick is. obviously she's something to you if she's leaving lipstick stains on your neck almost everyday." fang shrugged,shifting his weight from his right foot to his left foot.

"wel im not saying who she is." i hissed at him. he rolled his eyes .

"thats the first time ive seen you hiss at someone or even snap at someone in a while. come to think of it, ever since those lipstick marks started showing up-youve become a softie." toni chuckled as she shoved me gently.

"pfft. no."

"whatever dude. you know its the truth." toni snapped her gum as we started walking down the hall. at that moment i made eye contact with the back of (y/n)'s head.

i smiled,quickly covering it so it wouldn't raise any questions. with the thought of her in my mind ,i remembered about her favorite book and how i had promised to read it.

"hold on."

"(y/n)" she turned ,a smile rushing onto her face but getting covered.

once i was done speaking to her, i shoved the book and headed to class .

"no!"

my eyes traced to toni,who looked at me widened eyes. her jaw was wide open.

"sweetpea. no way!"

"what'd i do?"

toni shook her head,a smile smacking onto her mouth .

"its her! isn't it?"

"guys." i rubbed the bridge of my nose and sighed.

imma make a part twoo dont worry :)) plus im curious if you guys want a face reveal