Juggie/Reader: My Jughead

He made me feel safe.Loved.Even warm.When he wrapped his arms around me,I felt all this.I loved it when he hugged me.Everything about him makes me just want to keep smiling for days.

I loved when he placed my head on his chest,where I could listen to his heart beat.I would sometimes fall asleep just listening to his heart.On days like those,he would run his fingers through my (H/L) (H/C) hair.

He laughed when I would tell him to keep playing with my hair.He would laugh when I fell asleep on his chest.My Jughead laughed at how dorky I was.

"I love you."He would whisper into my ear,late at night when we would be at Pop's and I would begin falling asleep.He would wrap his arm around me when it was cold outside.He was there for me when I had to cheer for the football team.My Juggie,I love you Juggie.

"Take this."He would hand me his sweater,or sometimes pull it over my head,for me to wear."You'll catch a cold if you don't wear it."I would love smelling the aroma of his cologne on his sweater.

I looked down at my hands but looked out the window and smiled.Trees shook from the wind's heavy push,it was hot out.I could only feel coolness inside me.I was a frozen statue.

My Jughead.....how I will miss my Juggie.Tears rolled down my face and there was nothing I could do to stop them from coming out.All the best times I had with my Juggie,would no longer be possible to happen.

My best mistakes would remain with him.His jokes would stay with me.His laugh would always be replayed in my mind.I would never have the opportunity to see him ever again.

"Sweetie?"I jumped at the sweet voice of my mother.She turned around to look at me."You alright?"

I nodded gently but didn't meet her eyes."I'm fine,mom."I gave her a half-hearted response before I went back to staring out the window.She had let out a defeated sigh,letting me know that she was just doing her best at parenting.

"Well,you'll love the new house."She went to babbling on and on about the new house."Your dad is already over there and he already set up everything.He even said he set up your room the way you would like it."I had stopped listening by then.

I didn't want anything.I wanted nothing.All I really wanted was Jughead.I wants him to pet my hair and tell me that this was all a bad dream and that he would remain by my side no matter what.Sadly,that couldn't happened.

My phone buzzed.I was hesitant to answer but I couldn't control the urge to check it.My phone unlocked to the photo I had taken of him at Pop's.

Juggie💓👑:Hey sweetheart,you arrived to your new home yet?

Me:No.I despise this new home.😡

Juggie💓👑:You haven't even seen it.

Me:I hate it because you're not here with me.I'll miss you,Juggie Buggie.😭😭

Juggie💓👑:But remember your parents said you could come down for summer.Which is in three months.😘

Me:Feels like three YEARS!!How will I survive without you for so long???😩

Juggie💓👑:When you are missing me,just put on my sweater that I gave you.😊👕

Me:That's a shirt emoji.

Juggie💓👑:So now you're going to tell me what emojis to use??😤

Me:Yes.Yes I am.

Mom came to a stop.There before us was my new home.The new home I would have to live in,without seeing Jughead every Saturday.There seemed to be no Pop's anywhere,either.

I stepped out of the car,welcomed by a blast of hot heat.I removed my jacket and smiled when I saw my dad heading my way.He whispered something to my mom,making her smile endlessly,before hugging me in joy.

"Sweetie,"He said while planting a kiss on my cheek."We want to show you you're room,just for safe keeping.We just wanna know if you like it."I shook my head.

"Of course I'll love it no matter what."I had opened my mouth to say something but my eyes were covered by my dad's hands."W-what's going on?"

He lead me into the house,telling me every now and then to 'shush'.He removed his hands when we got to my room.It was a beauty.Picture of me and Jughead were plastered on my wall,Polaroid photos of me and Betty also hung on my wall.Other pictures of me and Veronice and Archie hung on the wall.

Next to my bed stood a picture frame of the first date me and Jughead went on.I wanted to cry,but I seemed to have no tears left over.

"A beauty isn't it?I chose the color."I jumped.Maybe somehow,someone had broken in and found their way into my room.I turned and screamed when I saw who it was.

"JUGHEAD!!"I ran to him and hugged him.My face planted into his chest I immediately recognized the smell of his cologne,the one which I had loved from a start."How-why?Who...HOW are you here???"He laughed and went back to hugging me.

"It was your dad's idea.He said I could help set up your room,as a surprise and maybe even stay for two days."He looked over at my dad.My dad was about to speak but he didn't speak up because I already had him in a tight hug.

"Thanks dad!"I exclaimed.They always did approve of Jughead.
_______________________________________________________________________
This is my first Jughead/Reader one shot.Sorry if you didn't like it.I'll try doing better when I begin to get requests.So,please request!!