[Juggie]Frightened

Requested by JemmaGiraffe i hope you like it.

Any bit of memory you had,suddenly had vanished into thin air as you hit the pillow and fell into a deep slumber.The trembling walls awoke you and you lifted your head-sleep still casting over you.

Your hand reached out for a certain jet black haired boy.You were only sent in grabbing a fistful of silk-like blankets.You tried getting your eyes to adjust to the dark,which was hard considering the room was pitch black.

A flash from the sky earned a small shriek from you as you threw the duvet over your head in protection.Once it passed,the rain pattered against the glass window.

Soft snores echoed into the room you were in.Your first thought was that it could have been FP-perhaps drunk and just threw himself on the couch too tired to even get into his bed-but then you began thinking that by chance it was Jughead.

After all,there seemed to be no sign of him in the room.The door was closed and the side next to you was slightly messed up-almost as if someone laid there but no longer did.

Thunder crackled once again through the sky and it echoed all around the home.The walls trembled as you placed your foot on the cold tile.

"Jesus.Jughead,why did you have to leave me when the weather is in this condition?"You mumbled to yourself as you looked down at your sleeping attire Juggie had loaned you.

Your silently glided to the door,cursing under your breath as the tile flooring squeaked under each of your footsteps.

The soft snores had become slightly louder as you opened the door and paced into the small hall.You slowly walked,scaring yourself to death when you walked past the bathroom and saw your reflection thinking it was a thief or a burglar.

You let out a sigh of relief as you saw Jughead fast asleep on the couch.He seemed to sleep in a very uncomfortable position,after all everyone would much rather before a bed over a couch as they are to hard,and guilt suddenly crawled into you.

Thunder cracked and sent the rain even harder,pounding against the glass you found it rather soothing but the thunder was petrifying.

You his behind the couch one the lighting had gone off-scared as it light the room and created a shadow of a person-you peeked from behind the couch and began to slowly crawl up.

Your hand began shaking Jughead vigorously,unfortunately he only groaned and shifted in his sleep.You tried again,this time calling out his name while you shook him.

"Jughead!Jughead,wake up!!"

Your lips formed in a pout as you tried a last attempt to wake Jughead up.

"I'm up.I'm up."He groggily spoke up with his eye still closed.When lighting struck-as you were about to speak-,you jumped into your previous hiding position.

"[Y/n],it's 3 in the morning.Is something wrong?Are you sick?"

Your eyes widened as you gazed out the window when the wind knocked against the window barrier."I-......I-I'm afraid of lighting.Would you mind sleeping in the room with me?Or maybe I could sleep here with you?"

Your cheeks burned up as you admitted a fear.He only placed a sympathetic look and reached out to kiss your temple.You couldn't help but smile like a child.

He gathered his pillow and followed your footsteps to the bed.It was as if he was your knight in shining armor and he would protect you from the lighting.

"Better?"

"Better."You proclaimed as you buried your head into his chest.His arms slithered around your body and planted around your back.

When the thunder hit again,you shrieked but he was there to calm you down.He did so by kissing your forehead or twiddling with the end of your [H/l][H/c] loosened hair.

"I'm here.Don't be frightened.I'll make sure your okay."

As you had done before,you closed your eyes in sleep and listened closely to his heartbeat until you finally fell asleep.

***
Well.Jemma,I hoped you liked it!!

Need more requests as I will be leaving for a week and will need something to do will I'm heading to my hometown.It's a long drive and I need something to write while I am.REQUEST!!