Juggie/Reader:Picture

"Juggie!!!"You continuously kept pleading him.You tugged and tugged at his sleeve.

"(Y/N)!!!"Jughead pleaded as well.He kept trying to hide but you wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.He brought his hat to cover his face but you would move it away from his face from time to time.

"Please!!!Juggie!!Let me just take one picture!!"You gave him puppy dog eyes,to make him feel bad and just give in without anymore arguments.

He sighed in defeat."Just one.Only for you."He placed his hat on the top of his black hair and looked down at you with a smile."You're very lucky that I love you."

"Say cheese!!"You brought the Polaroid camera on between you and him and placed a kiss on his cheek.You took it out and this time he took the camera,positioning it in between you and him once more.

This time he planted a kiss right on your forehead.You smiled and cuddled with him while he took it."I thought you only said one."You said smugly.

"This one's a keeper."He said giving you a quick peck on the lips."Just for me."

You smiled,stealing his hat and placing it on your head."You're such a goof ball,Jughead."He laughed and leaned in.You tangled your fingers in his hair and kissed him."I love you,Jughead Jones."
_______________________________________________________________________
Short.I know.But sweet?....I guess.I'm cringing on how bad this is.Don't forget to comment.