[Archie]Not Alone

I made cheesecake with my mom and my father at 1 in the morning.

I bet you didn't notice,first time your heart was broken.You called me up and we talked to morning.

"Hi...."

"What's wrong?"

You tried your best not to have your voice crack in mid sentence but it just did.It lead to your tears streaming out of your eyes.Your hand gripped the phone so hard your knuckles had practically turned pale whilst your free one ran over and over through your [H/l] [H/c] hair.

"Archie...I was wrong.He.....he broke up with me with the only explanation that we were better off as friends and nothing else.You all were right.How...how could I have been SO blind?Tell me Archie,why hadn't I listened to you guys earlier?"

You choked on more sobs as an explanation slipped.He lent you a ear to listen to your problems,this was one of his traits you were lucky to earn from him as a friend.It made you cry even harder at how he listened to every detail you gave him of how the showdown went.

"First,[Y/n],wipe your tears away.No more shedding tears for him.He just hurt you and you shouldn't cry for that.Second,do you want me to come over with movies and food from Pop's?"

He earned a giggle from you as he spoke the second question.You did as he told you by wiping away the dispirited tears.You heard the jingling of keys coming from Archie's side of the line and you,once again,released a giggle.

"You don't have to but if you would like go ahead."

"[Y/n],are you feeling better?"

The hurling wind blew your window open and raced through your hair.

"I'm heartbroken but I have to face it.It's what I got for dating someone like him."

You continued to speak while your head slightly stuck out of the window.Your tears had been forgotten as you watched a car pull up,less than ten minutes after Archie told you if you wanted him to come over.A smile appeared on his face as he beamed the food at you.

"Climb on up.You remember the way,no?"It was funny how he always refused to use the door rather than climbing up a tree just to get to your window.

Minutes had passed as you and Archie munched away on food whilst watching combinations of both horror and Disney movies in your room.As your parents hadn't been in town-due to business travels-you didn't need to worry about them waking up to your commotion.

Time flew by so fast,you shed tears and bursted ray of smiles throughout the night,when you opened your eyes sun blinded you before the warmth of a body cupping you in a hug scared the daylight out of you.The boy was asleep but you smiled when you saw Archie holding you in his sleep.

***

"You know what?Go ahead and ask her out!!I don't care!!It's your love life after all,isn't it?If you truly love her,ask her out!!"Your heart bumped against your chest as if it were about to explode from all the anger in you.