Lemon-[Juggie]Craves

Requested by:chocolatekpop423

Song:
Either Sleepwalker by Logan Henderson
Or
Addicted To You by James Maslow

Yes both were once members of Big Time Rush.Hush!!

This will contain PG-13 content.If you are under than this age,please don't read.If you are under and don't care,have fun.This is a warning,one again,and may the lord forgive my sin.

"no."

her simple response chocked up in between the kiss when she gaped for air.through the kissing,she knew it was bad.it wasn't right.

it was a sign of trouble.

he was her best friend.the one she had a childish crush on since forever.

they were both enjoying it,there was no denying it.

"no one will know."

"but it's wrong."

his lips crashed on her throbbing lips before they trailed down to her neck and found her weak spot.her moans engulfed into a horrible craving that he wanted.

that craving was her.

she bit her lips,a place that would be twice as much in size as they had been the morning before.her legs wrapped around his waist and another moan was released.

"juggie,s-stop.please.this isn't right."

she'd pushed him away,both panting for sweet air to travel into their chests.he looked at her,under a spell of amazement,and finally found himself to stop gazing at her figure.

for the umpteenth time she bit down on her lip-the possibility of letting blood splatter in the inside of her mouth.her hand reached out for him and caress his cheek.she finally crashed her lips on his,drawing him closer in between her legs.

her throbbing lips left his in search of his pulse.she'd found it and his moan muffled in the depth of her collar bone.

"you know better than not to tease me."

the ebony haired shifted her onto the kitchen counter as his hands traveled to the opening of her jeans.the denim material had been thrown onto the floor as things got heated up.

his hands glided up and down her thigh,in response to her nails being dug across his back.

they'd crawl until they found the spot he'd been in search for.his fingers tugged at the hem of her under garment.

a moan jumped and erupted out of her mouth when his fingers glided past her intimate part.her nails dug deeper into his back.

"i told you not to tease me."

her legs were wrapped around his waist as they both landed on the couch.the under garment had been removed and he'd finally brought his fingers to enter her.

first one.

then two.

in and out.

her moans grew louder and louder with each thrust of his fingers.her hands instinctively grasped onto the couch cushions for support.

"juggie,i-i'm s-sorry...."

the smirk in his face said everything.he was bluntly enjoying it and so was she,they had since the beginning.

her legs numbed down as his fingers found her sweet spot.her vision turned into stars and she was indulged in moans.

"i-i'm gonna....jughead!!"

his name echoed throughout the residence as he slipped his fingers out.her pants made him want her more than ever.he sat her up and locked eyes.

"i want you....i-i need you.now!!"

she pulled him deeper into the kiss at the same time he'd begun to undo his jeans.they'd fly to a position neither cared for.

"are you sure?if not,we can alw-"

"you're talking too much.shut up."

she chuckled as she ripped his shirt off.his hands plastered on both sides of her hips.

he loved her and wanted her more than anything.

"okay."

he'd entered her and she winced in complete pain.his instinct was to caress her cheek.

"everything will be fine.i won't hurt you.i promise."

"I love you,jughead jones."

she felt pain inside her body,wanting to run away in fear of being hurt again,it soon turned into pleasure and she craved more.

she let him know she was enjoying it once the pain went away but slightly moving.he soon did what he had to.

"f-faster.please!!"

the slamming of their bodies were the only sounds,in accompaniment to their moans.

he thrust until both were about to burst.it was her who erupted in moans of pleasure before slowly letting the warmness glid down him.he soon released into her and plotted himself to her.

a smile was planted on both of their faces.

"no more teasing."

"no promises."

Ok.there you go!!once again,this was a request.

this was my first lemon so i apologize in advance if it's not good or the best lemon you've read.