Juggie/Reader:Lost

The warmth of her body against his own,was enough to let him be aware that she was his.She would never abandon him and everything was 'okay'.

                    -Epilogue Quote.

Little by little,everyone had begun to proclaim how [Y/n] seemed to be more and more distant from everyone she'd known.Questions were asked but if she really answered,no one would've understood.Not even Betty.Not even Veronica.No one.Having the picture perfect family on the outside,no one ever thought that behind closed doors her family were savages.

Her parents constantly fought whilst her older sibling scattered about and would come back hours-sometimes even days-smelling like weed and any other drug.Everyone had high hopes for the family but nothing was right.

One glance at her notebook,one filled with photographs from all around the country that were cut out from newspapers or even magazines,gave away the idea that her hopes were to be a traveler.

Reggie pointed out that she should give up on the dreams and face the real world,this costed him a lecture and a black eye.Both from [Y/n].

Being the second most known person at Riverdale High,everyone treated her like she was the queen of England-something she despised the most.It was something that causes her blood to boil and enough for her to cry.

People knew her for being on the cheer team,volleyball team,basketball team,she had even won the heart of the Jason Blossom.She had many more achievements but part of her hated her life.She felt trapped everywhere she went.

Questioning her existence everyday,she'd get up with a forced smile on her face.Life was great for the [L/n] family,everyone thought but we're wrong.A book should never be judged by it's cover-in this case,a family shouldn't be judged by their covers.

Everything was given to her but something just was missing in her life.She didn't want Archie's love.She didn't want Jason's heart.She sure as hell didn't want Reggie's love or even Moose's.The only person she wanted was him.

Jughead Jones.

It never seemed he wanted to think of her as more of a friend.It hurt her.But it hurt him twice as much knowing how many guys wanted to be with her,most of them being players.

Everything was normal in Riverdale.Little did everyone know,'normal' would have been an understatement when the entire town woke up to the news-one autumn morning-that the youngest daughter of the [L/n] family had suddenly vanished.

No contacts.

No traces.

No luck.

The girl could have even left town but people were much more busy questioning the parents if they were alright or how they felt about their daughter's disappearance.

Jughead had stayed watching the news,constantly keeping his stare on the screen as they showed the face he had known for so long over and over again.

A voicemail message popped up on his phone.His lips twitched at the sight of whom the voicemail was from.

[Y/n]👽

Doing a double take,he stood and silently heard the voicemail.

"Jughead......"

A momentous pause roamed between him and the voice on the other line.

"I'm sorry for doing this.I'm sorry I didn't tell you anything.Don't bother looking for my phone,I have it turned off and you won't be able to locate me.Juggie......no one knows the hell I go through everyday."

Her voice cracked.Though he couldn't see her,he knew she was in tears and she was clutching dearly onto her phone.

"To the town,we are the perfect family everyone wants to be.People have high hopes for me since I have made practically anything.I just don't know how to say this....I'm running away."

He ran a hand through his messy mop of hair and laid back in the wooden handmade chair.

"I wanna get lost.I wanna go somewhere where I won't even be able to recognize myself.If you wanna find me or maybe even join me,keep your phone with you 24/7 for any places I could be.....bye Juggie....."

The line went dead,the dial tone echoed throughout Jughead's room and continued to mock him.How could she have runaway?How did it never occur to her to spill what was happening to her.But then he remembered what she had said,no one ever would understand her or even know what she's going through.

It most definitely wasn't an age thing,as the parents had said during an interview.It bothered him that they didn't know they had anything to do with her running away.He glared at the figures of both her mother and father walking out of their home.

On one hand,he was glad she ran away from them.But on another,what other things caused her to disappear-besides her parents?

I would be something he'd have to solve himself.
_______________________________________________________________________
I'm making this into a book.Here's the book cover for it.I'm debating on when to release it.But I need a book cover the one I made is temporary so can one of you PM me so you can help with the cover?I'd appreciate it.