[Juggie]Freaked

'Was I really that mad?What if I get expelled for doing what I just did?No!!This would look bad on my college (this autocorrected to 'Cole' at first and I lost it.XD)resume.Colleges will no longer want me to go to their school once they know what I did.'

'But it was only in self defense.Could they punish me for that?If I do get expelled,I will have been the humiliation of the family-knowing that I'm the star of the grades.What will I do if I don't get into college?What will become of my life?What will everyone think?'

Her hands shook at an accelerating pace as she hyperventilated and bit down on her painted nails.The assistants in the office exchanged looks with her before they shook their head in disbelief.

It could be minutes before Reggie came out of the principal's office and then it would be her turn.It would be said if she were to be punished or let off with a warning.

She warned him many times not to be deceived just by her appearance that once her limits were pushed,she would go crazy on him.She was a calm person,liked by many classmates for her personality and her knowledge.

The thumping against her chest sped up like the pace of her leg bouncing up and down with her nervousness.

Jughead had insisted on walking her to class,which she reluctantly let him,but just as they began to approach her class,Reggie had the nerve to push her to the edge.(Push me to the edge.All my friends are dead.No?ok.)The motive for why he enjoyed taunting her was unknown nor was it known why he cupped her bottom.