[Juggie]letters

i'm running through the nightmares you put in my head.every time that i wake up i'm in your bed.

juggie/reader.

my wattpad senpai's need to notice me.MissJugHeadJones and HandsHxldHxgher notice me!!😭.its on my bucket list.(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).i use that emoji so much it'll make me look like a perv.XD.
_______________________________________________________________________
"juggie?"the slight knock on the wooden door brought him down from his own world.his hand still clung onto the scrawny piece of paper,something that had last been touched by her.

no.she's just playing a joke on everyone.she loves pranking and this could be it.

the door skidded open and revealed a blonde poking her head into the room.it hadn't been decided whether it was fine or not to enter but she didn't listen or wait for an answer.

the raven haired boy still didn't glance up his eyes had still been glued onto the letterings of the paper.his chest tightened at the signing of her name.

this was just another bad dream.it was a nightmare.

she would walk through and tackle jughead into a peaceful hug.

"i'm sorry,juggie.she didn't deserve this."the blonde firmly pressed her hand on his back and rubbed small circles at said body part.

"why her betty?"his voice had been no more than a whisper.his free hand wiped away the fresh tears that had cascaded down his face once more."there are many people who don't deserve to breath....so why her?why was she taken away?"

betty cleared her throat and could feel tears building up in her eyes as well.the sorrow drowned her in as well.she hadn't let anyone see that she was mourning the loose worse than anyone.

they had been real close to where they thought of each other as siblings.

"we.....she..she didn't have the choice of whether or not to have her life taken away.neither did jason."betty wiped a tear away from her face and remained sitting in the spot.the room had been engulfed by deadly silence.

both had noticed the elephant in the room but either refused to acknowledge anything.jughead's hand still curled with the light presence of the paper in his hand.

"i had seen her minutes before she left."

more silence.

the only sound that traveled was that of betty's phone going off.the thoughts of the beanie boy had once again been consumed by the image of the two bodies being pushed past their families.

a single tear shed down his left cheek.

👑👑👑

"ok.i have a confession."her lips curled very happily whilst munching on one of the many stolen fries she'd taken.

the boy sitting across had finally put his laptop aside and was looking at her,eating the same fries as well."throw yourself at it."

"love letters may seem sappy and dumb but to me they're very romantic."she threw her hands up and squealed.it being only the evening,pop's had been emptied.it being the fourth of july as well,people had left to prepare for the firing of the fireworks.

jughead laughed,planting each one of his hands on either side of her face,and placed a soppy kiss on the tip of her forehead in a affectionate way.

"so you've said."his hand reached for the white envelope that consumed most of the space in his jacket.the lettering revealed the spelling of her name scattered onto the thick wrapping."you've mention something like that when we first met.don't open it until you're alone."

"ok."she ushered the letter into her bag and retreated herself back at the fried potato strips that laid in front of her.just as a fry had been popped into her mouth,her phone vibrated against her thigh aggressively.

a groaned dwelled between them as she answer her mother.

"she wants me home for the family barbecue.sorry the date was short."as his response he only rolled his eyes and helped her.

"short but fun."

"yeah.don't worry about me.i can wall home by myself.i'll call you in the night."she gave him one last peck on the cheek before turning to stroll off home.

👑👑👑

that night he didn't get a calm.nor the next morning.it was until the next evening that he had realized why she never had called.

the image would haunt him when he opened up his eyes to the crime scene.archie stood by him in horror and fear.

he first saw her backpack.

then her shoes.

then he saw the red spots on the back of her shirt.her hair covered spots of her face as she remained in the awkward position.archie had pulled him away to avoid having any more of a fuller image.

it had been too late.she had already made a way into his vision without trying.

a soaking wet cheryl walked past,bundled up in towels.her parents screaming in agony and sadness when she did so.

jughead finally manage to look away and capture his eyes on the familiar wording on a white envelope.his heart captured in his that when he did.

"[y/n]....."

she was gone.

this hadn't been one of the nightmares he'd always get.
_______________________________________________________________________
do i hear a part two?sorry but i this sucked.i have more imagines requested so vote!!