[Archie]Lost

Song:
Living Room by Heffron Drive.

An example of what I meant last chapter.

Lyric 19: Remember painting,painting the living room.When we were building a home.
(Archie/Reader)
Archie's POV:

her ghost still lingered all over the halls.her scent was still roaming the air that invaded the home.my eyes wondered and solemnly fell at the framed photograph of us.

a picture she'd been one on insisting to leave it as a memory of when we were building the home.

archie,stop looking at me and start painting the walls!!

"i just love you so much,your face is so beautiful i never get bored of it."

her lips flashed me her smile,the one smile i had fallen for long before sophomore year.even when she was painting a wall,she still looked like a perfect ten.

our home will soon be perfect.i just know it!!

years after graduation,i was happy on calling her mine.we'd built our home together from blood and sweat.

the months leading to the summer of that year we would finally get married.a simple ring would finally tie us down and we'd be together.

but i was a player.i wouldn't admit it to her but i knew i was a player.

her laughs were still audible and it were as if she was sat in the kitchen,just like before.

i missed the way she would fiddle with her necklace when she was anxious.or how she would bit down on her lip when she needed to say something but couldn't find the right words.

archie?join me to watch a movie,will you?

she wouldn't have to ask twice,i'd leave any task to be with her.

what movie do you wanna watch?

she didn't have to ask because a disney movie would be picked out by her.as the movie would begin,her hands would dig down into my red locks.