[Juggie]His Girl

"Reggie!!"

The screams of a figure from behind Reggie made everyone in the hallway turn their heads to what made her shout.The boy that leaned against the wall laughed and watched his girlfriend help up the so-called 'Suicide Squad'.

"[Y/n],why does it matter?He's just a freak."

The girl rolled her eyes and handed the fallen teen his beanie,which he snatched away from her hand and continued off with his day.

"WHY do I care?Reggie,I went through that at my old school.I don't want to just stand by and watch someone get tripped and made fun of."

The fallen boy disappeared into the crowd of people.She frowned when Reggie only responded with a snicker.

"Whatever.I'll see you around."

The snickering stopped and he pulled at the frowning girl's arm."Baby,please.Let's talk it out."

"Let go of my wrist,Reggie."

Not doing a double take,she pulled from his grip and headed to her class.The boy she'd helped sat at the front,he gaze concentrated at his computer screen.

She stood in front of him and searched for words to speak with.

"If you need to say something,spit it."

"I'm sorry for what Reggie caused.He's not normally that much of a-"

"Why do you defend him?I know he's your boyfriend but must you apologize for his actions?And you saying he never acts like that is a complete understatement."

A sly chuckle broke the awkward silence between them.An almost cruel chuckle that tensed her up.

"You're probably right.I'll leave you alone for now."

The hurt expression on her face got to him.He reached for her and turned her to be face to face.

"I'm sorry.I hadn't meant to sound rude."

"No.It's just that you're completely right.I need to face the facts and just stop apologizing for Reggie's errors."

"He's always been a bitch.Everyone knows.So,there's no need to apologize."

Her face lightened as a smile appealed just as the frown left.She swung her backpack on her shoulder,earning a glare from Reggie as he walked in and took his seat.

"Yeah.I'm [Y/n]."

"Jughead Jones.You should go.Reggie seems like he's waiting for you."

He earned a laugh before she walked away."Nice meeting you."

****
Update!!!!!!
Short and weird but oh whale