[Archie]Sore Loser

If we hit 2k on this book,I will do a face reveal-not like y'all would want that cuz later you'll be running away and blocking me.Hahaha.....this is why I have no friends.XD.
_______________________________________________________________________
"Stupid dinosaur won't move out of my way!!!!If I even drive past him,he throws shells at me!!!How dare he??Can he not see I am the princess?"

A chuckle came from the ginger that sat next to me.He continued to press at the buttons while looking at me through the corner of his eye.

"[Y/n],just because you're playing Princess Peach doesn't really mean you're the princess."He bit down on a popcorn as I continued my hate speech at the imaginary character.

"Yes but he won't move.I'm still the princess no matter what angle you look at it from."

I watched in horror as I was thrown into a crafted lake along the bridge of the castle.My hair brushed past my cheek as I swiftly threw the controller across the room and pouted.

"I hate this game.I know it's a strong word but I hate that game.If it was up to me,the dinosaur could stick those shells up his-"

"[Y/n]!!!!You can't let a simple Kart game get to your emotions.Jesus,it's a game from someone's creativity."

"Whatever."I picked at the popcorn that sat inches away from my legs."You're just saying that to make me feel better.Besides,you got Mario and he's a good driver.I got stuck with the princess."

He shrugged and turned the game off."You're the one who decided to race with her.Not me.You could've picked Luigi.Or what?Was there another reason why you picked the princess?"

I could tell by the smirk on his lips,he was up to something.A)He was planning something or B)he was up to something that would get both of us in trouble.

His smirk didn't leave his lips at any second,it was a permanent smirk.

"What other reason would you think I picked the princess?"My eyebrow raised,something that naturally happened when I was questioning something.Or someone.

"To be the Princess Peach to my Mario.You should know what I'm talking about."

He leaned in,his lips mere inches from mine.The smirk had left but it was slightly visible."I know what you mean."His lips then met mine.I hesitated but finally gave in.

The moment I had longed for finally came true,his lips were smushed with mine and I was glad.

"Either that or you're just a sore loser."

He laughed once he pulled away,greeted with a pillow to his face.His laugh,however didn't leave his lips.

"Shut up!!Another round.This time,you be the princess."

"Alrigh-wait,why am I the princess?"
_______________________________________________________________________
Who should I do next?
Joaquin or Reggie?