Juggie/Reader:Snow

Let's freak out over my wallpaper together!!!1-2-3:Ahhhh!!
Anyways,I hope you enjoy!!

"Let me walk you."

She smiled,trying to hide the shocked expression underneath.She nodded and bid her goodbyes with her friends.

"Jughead,you know you don't have to walk me.I could've happily walked myself."

A small chuckle escaped his lips and he turned to admire her (E/c) colored eyes.How he loved those perky eyes.

"I also have to go home and I thought I could walk with you along the way."

It was enough to get a smile from her.Turning the street,snow crunched under their feet and (Y/n) released a content sigh.Growing up,she'd lived in (RT/n)*.She loved her hometown,just that she'd never before experienced snow until she had moved to Riverdale.

Winter had official become her favorite season because she loved how the snow fell and it was enough for her to make a snowman or a snow angel.

She pursed her lips and continued to listen to the crunching of snow as they got closer and closer to her residence.

"How's your novel coming along?"

The silence had begun to slowly kill her.The question was bad but she'd decided it'd be enough to start a conversation going.

Jughead was quiet for a moment,searching for a response.

"Great."

The silence then began once again.

"Can I ask you something?"

The (H/c) haired girl nodded and stopped to look at him.It'd been a disappointment that she'd already arrived at her home just as it had begun to snow.The taller boy placed a hand on her cheek,instantly cupping it.

"Go ahead."

Her voice was shaky,yet it sounded curious.

"Will you go to the dance with me?"

A gleeful smirk was the response he had received from her.She bit down on her lip,as soon as Jughead took the smirk as a response,she looked from his like back to his eyes but then she caught herself glancing down at his like again.

"Juggie,I'm YOUR girlfriend.Of course I'll go with you!!Who else would I go with?"

(Y/n) smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck,him wrapping his arms around her waist and smiling down at her.Both standing at the front of her house and watching up as the down fell down on them.

"I'm just pulling your leg."

He smiled and gave her a peck on the lips.She did the same as a answer.

"Well....."

Jughead pulled away from the kiss,to breathe but bust into fits of laughter,only to point behind her to reveal both her parents smiling.Meaning,they had seen everything.The girl let out a groan and felt her cheeks flush,causing her boyfriend to laugh even harder.

"I'll text you in a bit."

He leaned in to give her one more kissed before he walked down the street and faded away.As his silhouette faded away,she turned and glared at her parents.They both laughed as she closed the door behind her.

"Mom!!Dad!!How could you guy embarrass me like that?"

Her mother chuckled and placed her hands on her daughter's shoulders.The father stepping in front of her and his arms crossed before him.

"I like that kid.What's his name again?"

"Jughead,dad.His name is Jughead."

"Your dad's just messing with you,sweetie.We all know how much he makes you happy."

She gave her a kiss on the cheek and headed towards the kitchen.

"Honey,remember when we were that age?"

"Good old times."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes,chuckling away as her parents walked into the kitchen.

Update!!!!Rt/n means random town name where it gets no snow.