s.p : snap clips and bubblegum

(honestly it doesn't matter if you have short or long hair on this )

"BABE !!" the tall boy laughed as he dangled the bag of hair supplies above his girlfriend's head, she was pleading to get the bag back so she could get her snap clips back. "i need to finish getting ready so we can leave for school!"

she frowned and threw herself onto the couch , her leather combat boots landed on the top of the living room table. "sweetpea! i need to finish getting ready!" she crossed her arms , the material of her leather serpent jacket swishing with every move she made.

the arm of sweetpea snaked its way around her, resting itself on her shoulder. "you know what you have to do to get it back." he smirked.

the teen girl sighed and caressed the sides of his face, her eyes melted into his as she let out her signature smile. "i only do this because i love you." she rolled her eyes and plastered a peck onto his lips,smearing with her cherry flavored lipgloss.

this was the usual routine for the lovebirds. every morning sweetpea would come over and pester y/n while she attempted to finish getting ready for school.

keyword : was.

the day he got the call was the same day he had switched love letters with her.

it had been their anniversary, sweetpea being the secret romantic guy he was came up with the idea to write down how they'd felt now that they would turn a year .

"sweetpea, i wish i could stay for a long time with you but i really should be getting home. i promised mom id take care of her friends baby for her."

the serpent still gazed into their eyes and still allowed to feel the love between the space that separated them.

"but princess-"

"sweetpeaaaaa!" she whined to free herself from him for a bit . with that , he pulled her in for a quick kiss- releasing her shortly after .

******

"sweetpea im sorry but...."

"ms. l/n, w-whats wrong ?"

there was complete silence on the other line for a few seconds before a sob came.

"ms. l/n , you're scaring me. is everything fine? are you okay? is y/n okay? do i need to drive over?"

the sobs got louder from the woman. there was murmurs behind her voice but he couldn't make out the words.

"im calling you because.....sweetheart, y/n.... she got into an accident..its more of a armed robbery gone wrong."

for the split mini second, he felt his heart drop to his stomach and his world stopped.

"y/n was taking care of my friends' son while we were out for dinner and they were left alone. apparently someone broke in and held them at gun point...."

"i-is she okay?.."his voice trailed off once he asked.

a trembling sigh came from the line before speaking. "she wanted to protect the boy and so she attempted to attack the guy.....sweetpea, she got shot and....unfortunately....y/n didn't survive."

his phone slid from his ear to the wooden floor. his brown eyes flooded with tears. he turned and punched the wall behind him in anger.

his cries echoed in the room.

he finally brought himself to pick up the phone.

"the weapon was triggered and it....it hit her.... she lost too much blood.."

he'd hung up before anything else could be said.

the wails of a baby came from next door. he ran a firm hand through his black hair.

when he came into vision with the baby, he smiled solemnly and picked her up, a kiss being placed on her cheek.

"its okay, baby." sweetpea softly whispered to her as he tried to calm her down. " i wont let anyone hurt my little serpent princess."

yo idk wtf this is but i kinda liked the concept of how i wrote this and i think i might do a part 2.

for those who are confused, sweetpea and y/n had a baby. i just didn't introduce the baby until the end.