[Juggie]Triplets

You're a Blossom.And you're a Blossom.We're all Blossoms!!I'll soon be making an Instagram account called @Cameme.It'll be a page of memes for my meme queen Camilla.

"You're my twin and you do as I say."She hissed in your face and you did nothing but turn your head away and slowly nod.This was why you never dared to stand up for yourself with Cheryl around,she always ended up bossing you around.

You had wanted to make it clear to her that you didn't want to be like her,bossing others around or being treated like royalty.Sure you,Cheryl,and Jason were triplets but it didn't mean you all wanted to be exactly the same.

"Cheryl,I'm old enough to make my own choices.Can't I do whatever I want?!"

She swiftly threw her strawberry red locks over her shoulder and scuffed at the statement.She soon sat at the edge of her bed and began fiddling with her bright red nails.

"[Y/n],sis,you're a Blossom.And Blossoms dress in a sophisticated way,not how you dress.We only wear-"

You had begun to tune her out as you pulled the chosen outfit on.Why did it seem like your life was becoming more and more like the movie Mean Girls?.

"Cheryl,why don't you let [Y/n] get ready at her own pace and not with you in her room to bother her?"

Both you and Cheryl snapped your heads to see Jason standing at your doorway.His hand brushed a towel over his newly showered hair as he had spoken.

"Fine."

Cheryl stomped out of your room and into her own."Thanks Jason."

"No problem little sis "

"I was born two seconds after you.TWO!!"

Jason stuck his tongue out in a playful motion,you responding with the same gesture.He chuckled to himself as he walked towards the kitchen.

You had finished dressing up,in something you didn't want to be wearing.A spaghetti strap dress up shirt was your top,high waisted jeans as your bottom,and high heels as your shoes.All were the signature red Cheryl wore.

You sighed as you shut your room door behind you and joined the rest of your family for breakfast.Everyone turned to look at you as soon as you hopped off the staircase,the clicking of your heels giving you away.

"[Y/n],please join us."

"Yes mommy."

The red haired woman passed you a beautiful white plate as you sat in your place and began dropping fruit slices onto the plate.Cheryl maintained her eyes on you as you did so.

"So,Cheryl and [Y/n],how's River Vixen try outs?Have you decided if you'll try out this year,[Y/n]?"

You glanced over at your mother and suggestively shrugged your shoulders.Ever since Cheryl had been the River Vixen captain,she'd wanted you to join as well but you kindly refused.

"Actually,I would want to try this year.What else do I have to do this year?"

"That's a first I've heard of you trying out."

Cheryl smugly spoke as she took a sip of her orange juice.You kindly smiled and looked down at the plate in front of you.Your appetite had suddenly vanished but you decided to keep eating the fruit.

"There's always a first for everything,right?"

Everyone nodded and had suddenly forgotten about you,you'd praised the lord for letting them forget about you and disposed of your food.

"You ready for school?"

You turned and found Jason arranging things into his backpack while letting the question linger around.A smile was evident on his lips.

"Yeah."

"Let's go then."

*****

As you,Cheryl,and Jason entered the school,all eyes were pasted onto all three of you.You kept your eyes down,avoiding any eye contact with other students.

Eventually,it had been time for the thee of you to bid ways.Each one went a different directions as you looked for some place to meet up with your friends.

"Nice heels."

Veronica's voice made you jump as you tried opening your locker.Kevin snickered at how freaked you were.

"They're really nice.Where'd you get them?"

You looked at Kevin and then back at the shoes.A roll of your eyes came soon after."Cheryl,made me wear them."

You opened up your backpack and revealed red flats instead.The heels that you'd worn had been shoved into the locker until the end of the day,when you would have to put them on again.

"Lets just go join the others."

Your slammed locker made Kevin and Veronica flinch as you went in search of your other friends.

"Woah.Don't you look like you just walked out of Cheryl's closet."
Archie joked and you sarcastically laughed.Betty gave you a smile.

"Har,har,har, very funny Andrews.She made me dress like this today."

"You should've seen her heels."

You took your spot in front of Betty and groaned.Hands covered your eyes and you soon smiled at the thought of who it was.

"Jughead!!"

"Why do you look like Mini Cheryl?I mean you already look like her but why dress up like her?"

He soon planted a kiss on your red tainted lips,a smirk given away in the kiss.

"Don't ask."

"Well you look very cute today."

***
Ew.You cringe,I cringe,WE ALL CRINGE!!

Anyways,I have social medias just not Riverdale based but soon they will be,at least one of them.

Follow me on Instagram at

reckless._honey

Thatoddsquadfan

Big_Hero_6_Posts

Tadashi._Hamada._

At least one of them will be changed and transformed into a Riverdale meme account.Comment your username so I can follow you!!