Juggie/Reader:Left

"I was drunk!!"You proclaimed.Tears strolling down your flushed face.How did it up to this,you thought.One moment he treasured you like he had won the Superbowl,next he completely seemed to hate your guts."How the hell was I supposed to know what I was while I was drunk?"

"If you're going to go to a party,of course you're gonna get drunk."He had his back facing you,he looked out the window watching the snow pile up."You were everything to me......you kissed......my best friend.How could you?"

He didn't want to show it,but he was crying.A hand was raised to his right eye to wipe away something,a tear obviously."So.....what you're trying to say is that......you hate me?"

Jughead.Jughead was dead to you for the time being.Maybe it was your fault.Maybe if you hadn't gone to that party, you would've never gotten drunk.Nor would you have kissed Archie."I don't hate you.....just....."He turned to face you.His eyes a deep red."I dunno.....maybe we should take a break?"

Anger rose throughout your body.Your first true boyfriend was breaking up over a stupid mistake."So......we're breaking up?"

"I guess.....yeah."You tried holding back the river of tears,no use.They flowed at a nonstop pace.

"We'll leave it here then,Jughead Jones."You were quick to grab your coat and head for the door."We're done.This is in the past."It hadn't been meant to be let out as rude as you sounded,it just came out like that.

He didn't try stopping you.He didn't even apologize.He didn't even turn back to look at you.He just turned,ignoring the fact that he was letting the precious thing leave his life.

"It's time to move on,[Y/N]."As much as you told yourself,it didn't seem like your internal self wanted to listen."Forget him."Your arm reached over for your phone.

What used to say 'Mrs.Jones' on your Instagram now said,'_Xx.[N/N]'.Every picture you had every taken with Jughead,had been deleted.Betty and Ronnie tried helping you get back with him.They didn't know.They had no idea that you hated him.But you loved him at the same time.

As usual,the routine you went through,when you ate with your friends,commends.Putting on a smile and greeting each one of them.

They all knew what had been going on.They just had no idea you and Jughead were no longer a thing.You poked around your food,not acknowledging how much money you had wasted on it just so you wouldn't eat it.

"[Y/N]!!![Y/N]!!"You looked up to see all your friends staring blankly at you.Staring as if you were so new species that had just been welcomed to the world.

"Yes?"Before you could get an answer,he sat down.In front of you.He gave you a small smile,a sad smile as to say."I'll see you later,guys."You muttered.Bluffly,you threw your tray and food away.You had to get away from there.Or at least,away from him.

You sipped away on your favorite hot bevarage.Just looking out the cafe window.Maybe it was for the best that he no longer was part of your life.It just hurt not seeing those,'How is my rag of sunshine ☀?' or the,'I'm coming around with a Caramel Frappé from Mickey D's.'

Bluntly,you placed your head on your forearms.Everyone had already found out about your break up.Some felt pity.Some felt shocked.Some just didn't care.But it hurt.Everyone saw you and would put on their pity faces.

'Juggie Buggie😍💖' no longer was on your contact list.Instead,Jughead Jones The Third took over.It was official.You hated him.

"I have to go back home before noon."You muttered to yourself.You pulled your scarf and hoodie on and walked out.A blast of cold air shocked your face.You didn't even groan at how cold it was.Nor at how the snow kept messing your boots up with dirt other unsanitary germs.

Snow had been your favorite weather.It was until the break up.You despised anything that reminded you of how happy you used to be.

The snow crunched and your feet as you kept walking down the crowded streets.Just as you turned the corner,thanks to a slippery piece of snow,you slipped but you grabbed onto the person that was in front of you.

That person just so happened to be him.Both of you fell down and you helped yourself up.You only looked down at him in pure disbelief."Jughead......"
_______________________________________________________________________
Vote!!!Comment if I should make a part two!!Share!!Anyone else lose it when you found out Jason's Murderer?