Juggie/Reader:Wish

Dedicated to my Totis shipping friend -weirdosI'm currently eating a banana to keep my mind running with ideas.

Juggie Bear 💖🐻:Happy Birthday.I got us movie tickets to Fate of the Furious.Or would you rather stay home and do something else?

Me:That's a good plan.Thanks.🐶

A smile slowly crept onto my lips.I couldn't help it.I never stopped smiling when I was with Jughead or when I texted him.

"Just go out already."I feel my cheeks flush as I look up to see Ronnie and Betty placing their trays in front of me.

"P-pardon?"I put my phone away and cursed Ronnie mentally.How dare she say something......true that I just don't want to admit?"You don't know If I could possibly be texting my mom.I don't always text Jughead."Veronica laughed and picked at her food.

"Okay.Sure."She nudged Betty in the ribcage and both started laughing."It's pretty obvious on your smile.When you're texting,let's say Jughead,you never stop smiling.But when you text Archie or someone else,you just have a small smirk.It's obvious."

Juggie Bear💖🐻:Just want you to be happy.😊

I threw my phone onto the table and looked at them in defeat."Ok.Fine.You got me."I let out a content sigh and looked at both of them in desperation."but I only think of him as a friend."I lied.I had known him for seven years straight and I couldn't help but think of him as MORE than a friend.

"'Juggie Bear' heart emoji and bear emoji',texted saying I'll be at the lunch table in a bit with Archie.Yeah.Just a friend."Veronica made little air quotes when she replied with what I had said mere seconds ago."He likes you.You like him.Just date.I'll set you guys up.They don't call me cupid for nothing."

"No one calls you 'Cupid'."Betty insinuated.Veronica took a long slurp from her lemonade until Jughead finally showed up.

"Miss me?"Jughead covered my eyes and sat next to me.

"Miss you?Puh-lease."I giggled,letting it wither away with Ronnie giving me the 'I see you' stare."Anyways......what time will you show up so we can go to the movies?"

"I got the tickets for 8 O'Clock sharp.I can pick you up around 7:30-ish."He reached over,stealing one of my tater tots,and popped the cooked potato treat into his mouth.

"Sounds great."I slapped his hand playfully when he tried to take another one of my tater tots."Get your own."I mumbled to him before giving him a big old bear hug.

Betty jumped up in excitement."I remembered something.How about you close your eyes and on the count of three,you open them?"

"But-"I was interrupted with Jughead covering up my eyes and wait for him to remove his hands.