Chapter 1 Continued: Moving In

Danielle's POV:

I couldn't believe we were in L.A.! We'd been dreaming of moving here since we were little kids and now we are!

We pulled up to the apartment building and got what we needed from the car.

3 hours later.....

We were officially moved in now!

Cassidy: C'mon, let's go see the neighbors!

We ran down the hallway and knocked on the first door, and a rather familiar voice said "Hold on a sec!". When the person opened the door, I nearly fainted! It was Connor Franta!!!!!

Connor: Hello there! You guys must be the new neighbors! I'm Connor, Connor Franta.

Danielle: Oh, we know! We have been watching your videos for a while, and you are so awesome! I'm Danielle, my YouTube name is DaniBabe56. Ever heard of it? I doubt you have.

Connor: Yeah, I have! My friends and I were talking about you yesterday! We think you'll be the next big YouTube thing!

I nearly fainted. That meant so much! He told us to come in.

As we walked in, I was basically fangirling! Cassidy laughed at me. Sometimes she likes to make fun of me, jokingly of course. Connor got us some water and told us to sit down, we obeyed of course. We all talked about YouTube for a while.

Connor's POV:

Danielle was BEAUTIFUL! I noticed that when I saw the video, but it's so much better in person! I could kiss her, like right now, but of course, that'd be rude.

Danielle's POV:

Ugh! Connor is SOOOO handsome!

Cassidy: Have you heard of my account? My account is Cassi9025.

Connor: No, but I'll be sure to check it out!

Cassidy looked disappointed, I mean, I would be too! Her phone started ringing, and she excused herself and said goodbye to Connor.

Connor: Danielle, I was wondering, would you wanna go out sometime? You know, like a date?

Danielle: Of course Connor! We should make a collab today though! How about some Innuendo Bingo?

Connor: Sounds great! I'll get the water!

1 hour later...

Danielle: Woah, I'm soaked!

Connor: Yeah, I am too!

We flirted with each other for a while. It was getting kind late when I got a text from Cassidy.

NEW TEXT MESSAGE FROM: CASSIDY SMITH

Cassidy: U coming home soon? Lol

Danielle: Yeah of course! Sorry, we ended up shooting a collab!

I put down my phone and told Connor I had to go. He frowned, and made a cute little puppy face. He looked adorable. He leaned in for a kiss, and I was shocked, but I didn't say no! Once the kiss was over I let out a huge smile and left.