Chapter 22: Cuts

Danielle's POV:

Connor: Can you please explain?

Danielle: Fine. I don't know who murdered them. They lived with my grandma and I, but they died when I was 16, and then my grandma began abusing me.

Connor: Dani, I'm SOOO sorry.

Danielle: It's fine Connor. I need to be alone. It's not your fault.

Connor: Okay, I'm going to go to Ricky's house.

Danielle: Alright. Have fun, love you.

Connor: I love you too.

He left. I ran to the apartment, pushing past Kayla and Kalel. I locked my door, and searched around for the knife I used to open fanmail. I looked in my drawer, and there it was, glistening in the light. Kalel started knocking on my door and saying my name because I had shoved her and Kayla on the way home. I didn't answer. I picked up the knife, took a deep breath, and began to cut my skin. One cut for being stupid me. Another for my parents. A third for my stupid freaking grandma. And the fourth and final cut, for Cassidy. I grabbed a towel from my bathroom and dabbed the blood. They were little cuts, so that they wouldn't stand out and it'd be easier to hide. I put on a sweatshirt , wiped my eyes, and opened the door, while Kalel was in mid-pound. She punched my face, really hard.

Kalel: Holy crap! I'm really sorry Dani! I didn't mean to hit you! But why did you run through the apartment like that?

Danielle: I had to do something. Quickly. I'm really sorry for that!

Kalel: It okay!

Kalel gave me a hug, then I walked away. It was time to go see someone. Someone that none of my friends knew, except Kayla... It wasn't a YouTuber, but someone I needed the most at the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who murdered Dani's parents? Who is Dani going to see? Who knows? Oh wait, I do! Comment below what you think is gonna happen! Love you! Dubai! - Mila<3