Chapter 25: Together Again

Kalel's POV:

Kalel: Anthony, I've missed you a lot, but we broke up for a reason. We weren't seeing each other enough.

Anthony: Kalel, I'll do anything to have you back. PLEASE just be my girlfriend.

Kalel: I can't say no to you....

Anthony: Yay!

Danielle and Kayla walked into the room.

Danielle's POV:

The guy was just Anthony.

Danielle: Hey Anthony!!! Have you ever met Kayla?

Anthony: No, hi Kayla!

Kayla: Hi! I love you and Ian's videos!

Anthony: Thanks!

I ran to Anthony and gave him a hug. Pretty soon, Connor and Ricky came in.

Danielle: Hey babe, hey Ricky!

I gave them both hugs, but Connor also got a kiss.

Connor: Why are you wearing a sweatshirt, Dani? It's pretty much 100 degrees!!

Danielle: About that... I cut times because of my parents. I shouldn't have and it will NEVER happen again.

Connor: I hope you don't do it again, I care to much about you.

All others: Yeah!

Danielle: I promise I won't.

Connor: Anyway, I was thinking, me and you should buy a house...

Kalel: I'm moving back to Anthony's house, and there is one right next to his for sale! But wait, Kayla will be alone.

Kayla: Don't worry, I'll find somewhere to go. Danielle, can I use your phone to text Megan? I left mine at home. She might have room for me...

Danielle: Yeah sure!

I wasn't thinking about her seeing Blake's texts.

I gave it to her, and she went to messages, which opened right up to me and Blake's conversation, and of course, it was one where he told me his new address, which was in L.A.

Kayla: What?! BLAKE LIVES IN L.A.?!

Danielle: Yeah....

Kayla: I need to talk to him....