Chapter 12: Long Night

Kayla's POV:

Allie: So, do you like anyone?

Kayla: Nooo....

Allie: Liar!

Kayla: Fine, Joey Graceffa...

Allie: I knew it! Does Danielle know?

Kayla: I haven't told her, but it's obvious.

Allie: I wouldn't tell her anything, she's a backstabber.

Kayla: Allie!!!! Ummm no she's my best friend. She never did anything to you. Bye!

Danielle's POV:

Connor and I left the mall and came home. We got some ice cream from the freezer and watched Dance Moms.

Connor: Gurl, Abby should really pay attention to Chloe!!!

Danielle: I know right!

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM: Kayla🌸💜

Kayla: Allie is a terrible friend, I'm coming home. No questions.

Danielle: Okay. Connor and I are watching TV if you wanna join. There's even ice cream!

Kayla🌸💜: Ice cream doesn't solve life's problems but it's good enough.... I'll be home in a few minutes, and when I get there, we need to talk privately for like 5 minutes.

I put down my phone knowing she wasn't expecting a response.

5 minutes later...

Kayla came in, pulling me into her bedroom. Connor didn't say a word and knew not to.

Kayla: Allie called you a backstabber and told me not to tell you anything!

Danielle: I didn't do ANYTHING to her.

Kayla: I know! And I'm trying to decide between Joey and Sawyer.

Danielle: JOEY!!!

Kayla: Woah there, you are a strong Koey/Jayla shipper! I'm still thinking of ship names....

Danielle: I know I am! And if you're thinking of ship names for HIM, you obviously like him more!

Kayla: Ok, ok, I'll tell him tomorrow. But let's go watch some TV and eat ice cream!!!!

We walked back to the living room and I laid down, my head resting on Connor's chest. He smiled, and stroked my hair, Kayla just staring at us. She was probably thinking about who she would choose.

Kayla's POV:

Joey. I have to pick Joey. He's the handsomest man I've ever seen and he's so sweet. Seeing Dani and Connor makes me wish I already had a boyfriend.

Connor's POV:

I have the perfect girlfriend. Just wait until she gets my surprise. I waited until she fell asleep to bring Kayla into a separate room and tell her the surprise.

Connor: Kayla, I'm proposing to Dani.

Kayla: Oh my god!!!!!! Nuh-uh!

Connor: Yeah huh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaaaahhhhhh, what just happened? In the next chapter, let's just say Joey and Kayla get flirty!