Chapter 30: How?!

Danielle's POV:

A police man approached me.

Cop: If you don't mind, I'd like to take you to the food court and talk about this.

Danielle: I don't have a choice. Let's go.

He led me into the food court and pulled my chair out for me. I sat down, ready to hear what I didn't want to hear.

Cop: First of all, there was a broken camera on top of him in the car. Do you know why that might have been there?

Danielle: He is a YouTuber, so there's a good chance he was filming a video. He shouldn't have been, but he most likely was.

Cop: Make sure that he never does again. I'll let him go this time. With that information, I'm guessing he was filming and crashed. I'll let you go back and see him now.

I went back to the room and sat down next to his bed. I heard that when you are in a coma you can still hear what's going on.

Danielle: Connor, please wake up. PLEASE. I love you so much and I can't stand being here without you.

I was talking out loud to him.

4 hours later....

Everyone had already visited. It was night time, and they allowed me to sleep there in the hospital. But something wasn't right with me. I was having mood swings, missing my period... It could only mean one thing. I was probably pregnant. Tomorrow I would leave the hospital to go buy a pregnancy test and find out. Hopefully Connor would wake up soon.

Next day...

I woke up on the uncomfortable couch next to Connor's bed. Still in his coma.

I looked at my phone. It was 11 o'clock in the morning. I left the hospital and set out to buy a pregnancy test.

1 hour later...

I was in the bathroom at the hospital. This is it. The moment of truth. Am I pregnant?

I peed on the stick, to find two lines.