Chapter 29: Coma

Danielle's POV:

I dashed to the men who were lifting him up. I was crying hysterically. A man asked me what my relation to Connor was, then told me what was wrong. They said he was in a car crash and was unconscious.

Man: The police will be here any minute to investigate. We need to leave now for the hospital.

He hopped into the ambulance and began to close the doors, then shouted something to me as I stood there staring at him.

Man: Sorry, family only.

I ran to my car and decided to call Connor's Mom. I never met her in person, but Connor and I would Skype her and Connor's dad oftenly. She was really nice and she liked me a lot too.

CALLING: Mama Franta

***Sorry I don't know her name. If you do, comment it below!***

Connor's Mom: Hi Dani! How are you doing?

I couldn't control myself and cried into the phone.

Connor's Mom: Sweetie, what's wrong?

Danielle: Connor... He was in a car accident and is unconscious.

Connor's Mom: Oh no! I'm going to fly in from Minnesota as soon as I can, okay? It will all be okay, I promise you.

Danielle: Thank you. I'll see you then.

I hung up, started a group chat with all of o2l, Joey, Sawyer, Kayla, Kalel, Anthony, Tyler, and a few other YouTubers, then told them the news. They all responded that they would be at the hospital sometime today, except Kayla and Kalel said they'd be there right away. I put down my phone and continued driving.

Once I got there, I ran to the front desk and got his room number. I couldn't get to his room fast enough. When I got there, I saw the doctor in his room. He was about to leave, then saw me, and motioned for me to come in.

Doctor: Are you here to visit Connor? What is your relation to him?

I started to tear up.

Danielle: Yes, I am. He is my fiancé. Will he be alright?

Doctor: I hate to have to say this but Connor is in a coma.

Danielle: No. No. NO! He can't be!

Doctor: I'm really sorry. Anyway, the police are here to talk to you about him.