Chapter 5: Pyschopath

Cassidy's POV:

I woke up, feeling sad about the whole Sawyer situation. I looked at my phone.

NEW MESSAGE FROM: Sawyer😜

Sawyer😜: Can we talk about last night? I didn't mean to upset you at all, just to let you know.

Cassidy: What is there to say?

Sawyer😜: Well, ummmm..... I love you Cassidy, but I didn't know what to say last night.

Cassidy: I love you too. <3

Sawyer😜: What do you say to going out for breakfast? Dani and Connor can come if they want.

Cassidy: Sounds great:) I'll let them know. So wait, are we dating now?

Sawyer😜: If you want to be.

Cassidy: Of course I do<3

Danielle's POV:

Cassidy walked into the room.

Cassidy: Hey guys- woah, sorry, i thought you were awake. Wanna go out to breakfast with me and Sawyer?

Danielle: Yeah! Let us get ready.

Connor: I'm gonna go back to my place and get ready, then I'll be back.

Danielle and Cassidy: Okay!

Cassidy and Connor left the room. I got a quick shower and out on a cute floral skater skirt and a coral crop top. Crop tops are my obsession. I pulled up my hair into a cute bun and put on some black heels. I was listening to "Love Club" by Lorde when Connor knocked on my door.

Danielle: Come on in.

Connor: Hey, you look amazing!

Danielle: Thanks!

He pecked me on the cheek and we went into the living room to find Cassidy opening the door for Sawyer.

Sawyer: Y'all ready?

The other 3: Yup!

We got into Sawyer's car and turned on the radio. We jammed out to American Idiot by Green Day, with me in the back with Connor and Cassidy and Sawyer in the front.

After breakfast, we stopped at Starbucks for coffee, and while we were inside, there was a shady looking girl sitting in the corner. He walked up to me.

???: Are you DaniBabe56?

Danielle: Yeah.....???

???: I just wanna let you know, stay away from Connor!

How did she know we went out for a date?! We hadn't even talked about it yet! I looked at my Twitter, finding a picture of me and Connor in the hallway of the apartment building. What?! In the picture he was holding my hand. I guess some crazy fan took the pic.

The girl left while I was looking at my phone. When Connor, Sawyer, and Cassidy came back with my coffee, I told Connor.

Connor: I wouldn't worry about it. If it gets worse, we'll think about it more.

Danielle: Okay, I guess. You must have fans like Joey's because she was a psychopath!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who was it?! I hope you're enjoying this fanfic! Love you! Dubai! - Mila<3