Chapter 28: Crash

Next Day...

Kayla's POV:

I woke up next to Joey, which feels great. It was 6 a.m. I slipped on my slippers and walked to the kitchen, finding Danielle packing up boxes. She'd told me about her new house right before we went to bed last night. She also told me about the movers coming and Kalel coming too.

Kayla: I'm gonna be on the couch watching Anime if you'd like to join when you're done?

Danielle: I woke up about 2 hours ago because I couldn't sleep, so I packed, which means after this stuff I'm done. I was thinking we go to the smoothie shop and hit the spa on the way back, before the movers come. It would be a little girls day.

Kayla: Sounds good, let me just get myself ready.

I put on some white high waisted shorts with a black crop top, threw on a little makeup, brushed my hair, put on my black converses, grabbed a bathing suit for the spa, and went to the kitchen.

Kayla: I'm ready, just let me know when you are.

She was already dressed but needed to grab a bathing suit. I drove her around today.

2 hours later...

Danielle and I had gotten a mud bath and mani-pedis. We were on our way back, and right behind us were the movers.

Danielle: Right on time!

We got out and Danielle practically ran to the door because she was so excited. She unlocked it and grabbed some boxes.

Kayla: I'll help!

I knew she'd really appreciate the help.

1 hour later...

Danielle's POV:

Kalel had already come by, and left, in tears. I was about ready to leave. I was also in tears.

Danielle: Oh my god. Well Kayla, I've gotta go. Bye! I'll text you literally every minute I have free!

I wasn't kidding either, and Kayla was aware, and didn't care. I hugged her, and drove away. It was now time to officially be moved into the new house.

Connor's POV:

I was on my way to meet Danielle at the new house, and I was really happy. I decided to vlog. I know you really shouldn't vlog and drive, but I felt like telling everyone about the house. All of sudden, everything was black. Everything was gone.

Danielle's POV:

As I was driving to the house, ambulances came rushing by. When I caught up to where the stopped, I saw a car, that looked just like Connor's on the side of the road. Was it Connor?! I pulled over, and looked at the man that was in an accident. Connor. It was Connor.