Chapter 11: Joey and the Mall

Connor's POV:

Me and Joey were talking about random things when Danielle knocked on the door with Kayla. I opened it, seeing a beautiful, lavender haired Danielle.

Connor: You look BEAUTIFUL!!!

I picked her up and twirled her around. We kissed, until Joey and Kayla interrupted.

Joey: Helllooooo! Take it somewhere else!

He was half joking, I could tell.

Kayla: Yeah people. Not everyone here is in a relationship!

I put Danielle down and had her sit on my lap on the couch.

Danielle: Heeyyyy Joey!!!!

Joey: Hey! Hi Kayla!

Kayla: Yo!

Joey: I was thinking, you guys want smoothies? And maybe we could rent a movie?

The other 3: Yeah!

Danielle: I'm SUPER excited about our collab tomorrow!

Kayla: Me too!

Joey's POV:

Kayla is so pretty. Connor is lucky to have someone as pretty as Danielle, and I'd be lucky to have Kayla. Is it even worth a try?

Danielle's POV:

When we were done hanging out, Joey left, Kayla went over to our friend Allie's, and me and Connor went back to my apartment. He went to the bathroom, so I went into the kitchen to get a couple of glasses of wine for us, and some cheese. He came out and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around and kissed him. It was heaven.

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM: Kayla🌸💜

Kayla: I'm gonna spend the night at Allie's, what are you doing tonight?

Danielle: Connor is staying over. Don't forget about our collab with Joey tomorrow. I think we're doing some weird challenge Joey made up. Lol.

Kayla🌸💜: Yeah, we are doing something like that. Me and Allie are also going out for breakfast tomorrow.

Danielle: Okay, I think I'm going to go to the gym when he leaves, so the door will be locked. Call if you need something. Luv yew!

Kayla🌸💜: Will do! Luv yew too!!!

I put my phone down and asked Connor if he wanted to go to the mall.

Connor: Yeah!

At the mall....

Connor's POV:

I waited for Danielle on a bench while she went into a store I didn't wanna go in. There was a shady looking girl who looked like what Danielle described the girl at Starbucks as. It had to be her. She saw me, and came walking over. I wasn't sure whether to run or stay. I stayed.

???: She didn't stay away from you did she? She messed with the wrong girl. You are mine Connor. MINE!

Connor: No, I'm Danielle's. Get away before I call the police!

She ran away, back to where she was sitting. I caught a glimpse of her, she had black hair with blue streaks in it and a blue eyes. She had on a blank hoodie too.

Danielle: Ay! Get your eyes off that girl!

Danielle was joking as she approached from behind. Then she saw the girl too. Oh my god that's the Starbucks girl!!!

I explained to Danielle what the girl did to me today, and Danielle got angry. I hugged and assured her that it would be okay, but I really didn't know if it would to be honest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry the chapters are so short!

-Mila<3